Author Topic: Del warn rimmer  (Read 420 times)

Offline HowTo...

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Del warn rimmer
« on: October 08, 2018, 13:58 »
1: NickName
rimmer
2: Type of the warn(by mistake/unjustified/old)
unjustified
3: Why did you get warned? (flame/spam/game ruin/etc)
actually I have no clue, was looking for link of my game for unban req and noticed that Jimmy issued me with some warn. Looking into chat, I could not find any insult towards staff member/Provoking, only one I found was asking him about rules & following them by staff members. Only I could find was some kind of unstable behaviour from mod who over reacts when his ego gets hurt.
4: Link to your profile
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6145854

PS: since there is direct disagreement with moderator, I would prefer if this case would be reviewed by his superior.

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Del warn rimmer
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 18:27 »
you ll be notified about the outcome

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Del warn rimmer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 23:15 »
In good faith , your Warn point will be removed.
Also , i want to remind you that Us [Staff] dedicate our Time to preserve the Server and Rules that are conducted in it.
I would like to ask you that in future , avoid Confronting Moderators about potentional Power abuse ,and follow Protocol   [Report it to his Superior via PM].

If you are not satisfied with Moderator´s decision or you want to complain about Moderator´s behavior, you can claim your rights by reporting this case to Section Leader/Global Admin via private message.
First of all, please be aware of our RULES.
Click on Global Admin bellow and type in Subject: Complain about Moderator <Moderator's nickname>

Without mutual respect , the Server will collapse and run into chaos, and Noone wants that , since we are all here due to our Love to the game.
 :agreed: