Author Topic: unban req  (Read 597 times)

Offline KhaLiD...

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • True Gamers never die, we Respawn.
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban req
« on: October 02, 2018, 21:37 »
Captaincharisma

autoban

i left the game

after 5 min of playing got too much laag, so i left to not be plugger

game link: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6150159
If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban req
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 22:13 »
Did you fix it?

Offline KhaLiD...

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • True Gamers never die, we Respawn.
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 22:25 »
Did you fix it?

i tried to fix, it seems that someone was using my wifi, and i have been changed the password.
If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 22:26 »
Ok i had to ask, since u left the game.
Your ban is removed