Author Topic: War3 corrupt files - guai_1 bug [SOLVED]  (Read 2740 times)

Offline gjole123

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: please help me
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 00:44 »
InDeEd iT Is
  it is not solved, not solved at all ;)    can you explain me what are gproxy logs and how can i find them? I don't know how to post it... and the situation is now worse, i can't even play on normal..eurobattle is not functioning

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 02:01 »
Someone please explain him how to provide gproxy logs. Thanks.
   can you explain me what are gproxy logs and how can i find them? I don't know how to post it... and the situation is now worse, i can't even play on normal..eurobattle is not functioning

Server is down at the moment, So nobody can play at the moment.
Anyway to get to gproxy logs, in the future, follow this screenshot I created for you.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline gjole123

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2018, 01:06 »
thanks for the info, i find it..can you see it and help me

Offline gjole123

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2018, 01:08 »
Would be nice if you copy gproxy logs here.

Offline gjole123

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 01:09 »

Offline Hamza

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 01:26 »
delete your maphack xD
Jimmy retiring from being admin is the only good thing happened with v7.
That guy was a lunatic abuser with skizofrenia. banning players left and right for no fucking reason. Thx God he is gone and won't abuse players anymore.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2018, 01:48 »
Hahaha 😂😂😂

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2018, 04:32 »

Well you have a hack, and your process is killed automatically. Delete that guai-1.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2018, 13:55 »
Its a bug when it shows guai-1. Could you tick the "debugging" box and post the log again?

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2018, 18:31 »
guai error either means guai hack modified some w3 files which are now corrupt or you have some weird (corrupt?) copy of the game. Redownloading the game is safest solution.