Author Topic: War3 corrupt files - guai_1 bug [SOLVED]  (Read 2742 times)

Offline gjole123

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
War3 corrupt files - guai_1 bug [SOLVED]
« on: August 22, 2018, 16:00 »
hi, i have a question..if you could help me.. i have some kind of problem with the gproxy i guess..i can stay only couple of mins in the game and its kicking me out..i am not banned... and i can't find the problem..its saying battle net is not  valid and conection lost..and my internet is working properly..i would appreciate if you help me
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 15:19 by Renovatio »

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: please help me
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 16:40 »
Would be nice if you copy gproxy logs here.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 18:49 »
hi, i have a question..if you could help me.. i have some kind of problem with the gproxy i guess..i can stay only couple of mins in the game and its kicking me out..i am not banned... and i can't find the problem..its saying battle net is not  valid and conection lost..and my internet is working properly..i would appreciate if you help me
probably u got ip ban xD go try on eurobattle.net :D

Offline lapd.

• Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 00:12 »
I have the same issue ,I don't have any IP Lock or Ban I just entered the game they started it and 30 sec latter I got kicked out saying your conection with bettlenet has been lost ,and its says Quit Mission My account is -RagnarLothBrook

Offline eastTR

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 00:17 »
if you are using a modem, you may need to manually connect to the Internet before connecting to battle.net

Offline eastTR

• View Profile
    • Awards

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 01:20 »
Give us gproxy logs....

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 08:19 »
i can stay only couple of mins in the game and its kicking me out..
probably u got ip ban xD go try on eurobattle.net :D

The guy clearly stated he can join the game, yet, you tell him it's probably an IP ban. 10/10 logic right there, kek.

Anyway, this sh*t may happen due to many reasons, but judging by the fact that he's not responding, as well as by the fact that he was able to play two games yesterday:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6138923
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6138907

I'd say that the issue is most likely resolved.

However, in case the issue persists, I'd advise you to do as @AGENT already proposed and post us the Gproxy logs, since they will give us a better perspective on what might be the cause of problems.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 11:55 »
Someone please explain him how to provide gproxy logs. Thanks.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 13:39 »
It seems the problem is solved. I'm pretty sure he joined without gproxy or with an old version of the client. He, most likely, got automatically kicked by the bot or kicked by other users due the fact they couldnt start the game (no spoof check)
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 17:23 »
gUyS, I tHinK iT iS SoLveD

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 20:32 »
InDeEd iT Is

Offline lapd.

• Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2018, 23:37 »
Im  able to play without Gproxy but if I use Gproxy aproximatly after 1 min I get kicked out no matter if im in lobby or if I start quickly the game I get kicked out either way ,with message YOUR CONECTION WITH BETTLENET HAS BEEN LOST AND KICKS ME OUT OF THE GAME . I didn't have this problem before you guys had problem with server this problem started after you guys fixed the server problem.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2018, 14:13 »
Turn on debug logs for gproxx and post them.

Offline gjole123

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 00:40 »
Someone please explain him how to provide gproxy logs. Thanks.
   can you explain me what are gproxy logs and how can i find them? I don't know how to post it... and the situation is now worse, i can't even play on normal..eurobattle is not functioning