Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 326 times)

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request
« on: August 03, 2018, 18:30 »
1: SchweinsteigerB

2: Autoban

3: Ragequit (more like, "F*ck this, I'm out" leaving)

4: Frankly speaking, I had a long day and I just couldn't force myself to cope with all the BS in this game. Not really a valid excuse, but I'm sure you'll understand what I'm talking about.

5: Standard SD game, the guy (^General^) wanted Treant from me, once I picked him he completely ignored me and started to bargain with other dude in order to get Kunkka. In short, I got stuck with a hero that I didn't really want to play in that game (not because I can't, but because I'm tired of supporting solo players), meanwhile, that same dude who scumbagged me went on mid and (ofc) didn't buy a courier, so he shamelessly started spamming me to share. On top of that, got stuck with a Rubick on top lane (egypbog, a dude who literally REFUSES to play as a support to the point in which he would most likely try to carry even with that Rubick), so, after realizing how this game will turn out, and after losing a couple of brain cells, I just said "Fuck this" and left.

I'm not saying I did a good thing here but you have to understand me, I rarely play Dota these days, I'm trying my best to be "community friendly" at all times, and if you check my game history you'll see that this is the only RQ I have in at least the last 2 yerars (probably even longer, but let's say 2 years), but even I got a breaking point. I don't mind supporting good players, I'm sure people can confirm that, I even supported idiots when it was an absolute must, but there's no way in the world I'll allow myself to be forced to support a solo player just because he pulled a dick move on me.

6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6133917

NOTE: Let's face it, a RQ is a RQ, I broke a rule and I don't expect to be unbanned, but can you at least take all mentioned above into consideration and reduce the ban duration? I feel like seven days is a bit too much, and I don't feel like ban evading via other account, I'm pretty sure no one would even know but I would, and that annoys me.

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 19:08 »
I understand you were angry about some of your teammates but its open platform that some people wouldn't want to do things that you asked them or they would do somethings that you wouldn't expect,since you are active player and you don't doing that in usually i will unban you but please be careful about that
!unbanned