Author Topic: ban request for imba_guy  (Read 728 times)

Offline MyExodus

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: MyExodus
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request for imba_guy
« on: August 03, 2018, 02:32 »
1. MyExodus
2. imba_guy
3. insulting/family related flame
4. i attached 2 screenshots
5. ///
6. this was done in a lobby...

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request for imba_guy
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 09:29 »
He didn't come because he is scared of God in lobby. Don't wanna spam, just facts.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 13:21 »
You havent use the command /time but can you provide the link of the game?

Offline MyExodus

• Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 22:12 »
sure here it is
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6133777

but as i sayd that all went in the lobby before game started

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 21:18 »
@HammerS
For Wispers , we need a Time Stamp , from Ingame /time command, or Time/Date stamp from your Operating System [ Bottom Right(default) ].
Picture must not be edited in any way, if possible just upload the entire screenshot.
This reply is also a reply to the PM i recived from you.

Offline MyExodus

• Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 01:17 »
dude it is entire screenshot wtf... cant u see that im in full screen mode in w3 i just used print screen and pasted it in paint no edits no nothing... if u can do something from what u got do it if not close thred not worth my time...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:21 by HammerS »

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 01:22 »
Hhahahahhaha, classic Russian imbecil Sap.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 01:31 »
dude it is entire screenshot wtf... cant u see that im in full screen mode in w3 i just used print screen and pasted it in paint no edits no nothing... if u can do something from what u got do it if not close thred not worth my time...
1. Im not a Dude"Wtf" .
2. I was trying to help you to get what u wanted ,even tho your request could be denied instantly without reply.
3. Respect the work of Moderators on this Server, after reciving your Message ,i went to my PC and tryed to use whatever methods i can to help you to find justice.
Someone is irritating you via /whisper? This is how you can report problematic players which insult or harass you via whispers:

1. Type /time to display the current Server Time and push the "Print Screen" key (PrintScreenSysRq/PrtSc/etc - depends on the keyboard)
2. Search for the screenshot in the Documents\Warcraft III\ScreenShots folder, for example: C:\Users\%UserName%\Documents\Warcraft III\ScreenShots
3. WC3 Screenshots are saved as TGA and special graphic programs may be needed to open them (e.g. Photoshop)
4. Convert your screenshot to JPEG/JPG or PNG, you can use any graphics program or the Eurobattle.net TGA to JPG Converter
5. Upload the converted image as attachment in your request or attach a link to it if it is already uploaded.
How to upload an image as attachment

There is a difference between whispers in game, in lobby and on channel.
1. /whisper in game
When you are in a game, the link of the game can prove when the /whisper happened, but it is still strongly recommended to always both use the /time command and attach the link of the game. We want to see whole conversations, so make sure the text above the offense is visible!
2. /whisper in lobby
Since some lobbies never start, the usage of the /time command is absolutely necessary in this case. Attaching the link to the game is also recommended.
3. /whisper in channel (Lagabuse.com/La tour)
Always use the /time command before taking any screenshots.

Denied.