Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 191 times)

Offline Kayoshin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request
« on: August 01, 2018, 16:01 »
1: NickName?
_NotSoFast_

2: Who banned you?
[ros]shadowlord

3: Why did you get banned?
Refusing to Votekick/Command Abuse
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
That player was not afk

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
a player wanted to kick another teammember and all his team didnt voted.he keep try that and keep wisp me to kick but his team didnt vote.why did i get banned for that?

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6133091

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 16:07 »
Did you notice he was 8 level at whole 45 minutes and did you saw him after 17.Minute?He played his hero to prevent from -kickafk and it was too hard to you didn't notice that he was missing in all combats after that time,althought some of his teammates didn't write !yes,you could still write !unmuteall and ask about why they wanted to votekick
I will unban you for this time but please be careful about that in next games and your warn will stay
!unbanned
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 16:31 by [ros]shadowlord »