Author Topic: Unban TAIGERP  (Read 308 times)

Offline TAIGER

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban TAIGERP
« on: July 20, 2018, 15:28 »
1: NickName?
TAIGERP

2: Who banned you?
[ros]shadowlord

3: Why did you get banned?
Refusing to Votekick

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Votekick was started only onece without explanation. "can we kick lion?" is not a ground for kicking someone.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
There was not enough information for me to kick the other player, as you can see the discussion in the chat was only a votekick and PAMETNAPLAVUSA arguing with him, no one explained the situation there, i am not responsible for the enemy team, cannot keep track of everything. I want the warning point to be removed from my account, and ban to be lifted.

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6129669
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 15:32 by TAIGER »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban TAIGERP
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 15:47 »
Complain has been recived, our Section Leader will review the case.
Please be patient while the situation is resolved.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban TAIGERP
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 16:08 »
unbanned

Warn stays. Take care next time.