Author Topic: Unban req (+ ban req in one)  (Read 471 times)

Offline marian1012

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban req (+ ban req in one)
« on: May 15, 2018, 00:12 »
1: NickName?
Nezahualpilli

2: Who banned you?
iErnesto94 (I will also make a separate thread to ban this guy for admin power abuse)

3: Why did you got banned?
not sure, for being afk for like 1 min maybe? not even sure I was afk for that long since game only lasted for ~4 mins after the picks, and u gotta be actually afk for 2 mins or more in one instance of time to even have a base to get warned/banned if I remember correctly

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I spent 31,5 mins in lobby hosting a game, then when we finally started, someone from my team asked me to pick Tiny for him, so I did (RD mode so we wanted to switch). Then that guy went afk for like 2 mins and didn't get me the hero I wanted (he randomed his hero and then stayed afk for like 1 min more).

Obviously I got kinda mad and I admit that (everyone would if this happened to them after over 30 mins in lobby) and I didn't want Tiny since I never play that imbalanced hero, so i explained the situation to everyone and asked for rmk, but only 5 ppl voted (well it's fine they didn't have to, their choice). Explaining and voting took some time ofc but it's not like I was literally afk in that time, just was typing etc.

Well ofc I didn't want to continue playing since I was upset and said that loud but after like 1 min or so I calmed down a bit and actually tried to start playing (well at least left the base and went to woods), but obviously I was already like 2 levels behind the others plus didn't have courier so soon I had to go back to heal, and that's when iErnesto rage quit the game (before min 5 so the game ended automatically) then banned for me 6 days (and it's my first ban/warn on this account too). He basically didn't even give me the time to do anything since he ended the game so soon, then he banned me basically for something that I didn't do yet lmao. As for the reason for ban he said afk and that I was 3 levels behind ???

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation!
Well explained everything already I guess, I can only add that ofc I should've played from the start but come on, I'm human not a robot so it's normal to get mad in such situation, I needed a moment to calm down, but apparently iErnesto doesn't even have the patience to wait for 2 mins even tho he knew the situation, he also said he would ban me for 20 days lmao and muted me before leaving when I was explaining things to scourge players who didn't listen before, maybe we would even have rmk'd the game if iErnesto didn't leave so soon :-\

edit: I also just noticed he gave me 3 warn points with the reason "afk, refusing to play with no reason". No reason, nice joke bruh lmao ^-^

06:59    iErnesto94    [Allies]    just.leave
07:00    Nezahualpilli    [All]    I took it for him
07:03    iErnesto94    [Allies]    i.will.ban.u.anyway
07:04    Nezahualpilli    [All]    and then he went afk
07:05    iErnesto94    [Allies]    20days
07:08    Dimi3ja    [All]    that not the reason mate
07:09       [All]    CQQLNQQB killed derem_na_zivo
07:09    iErnesto94    [Allies]    !mute neza
07:09       [All]    Player [Nezahualpilli] was muted by player [iErnesto94].

07:41       [All]    iErnesto94 has left the game voluntarily, iErnesto94 was autobanned.

6: Your experience in LagAbuse.com / PlayDotA.eu?
a few games daily for 7-8 years or however pd/lagabuse is old, and this is the first time I see such blatant admin power abuse

7: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6115594
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 00:20 by marian1012 »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban req (+ ban req in one)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 04:28 »
iernesto already informed me about this game.

03:55   Nezahualpilli   [All]   ya Im not playing this
04:00   Nezahualpilli   [All]   well go 4v5 if u want

This alone is a legit reason for him to ban you, and since you were level 1 nearly 5 minutes into game he thought you won't play at all. How could he (or anyone else know) that you actually wanted to play, was just typing this bullshit for no reason? How could he know that you are not a random retard who wants to ruin a game on purpose? He can't read your mind - he made judgement based on your words and your actions.
He left the game while it still could be draw, so its not ruined for everyone. And if he waited any longer, game could not be a draw. And I'll repeat my question - how could he know that you won't be ruining game for next 20-30 minutes, he can't read your mind.

Also "not liking hero" isn't a valid reason to refuse to play.

So - there was no power abuse in any way.

However - I do understand your situation, and your rage as well. So I will unban you this one time. Don't do things like this ever again.

Warns for refusing to play remain - so we can remember if you do something similar.

!locked
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 04:31 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 17:51 »
You afked and refused to play for 5min. You were still lvl 1 at min 4:30. Then you decided to go woods with tiny but game was already ruined. Not to add that going woods with tiny is like you wanted to game ruin even more.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 17:53 »
PS: There was no rage from my part. I saved the other players from a ruined game. We all tried to persuade you to play. After 3min obviously I warned you that you will get banned but you still disnt care.