Author Topic: ban request claw  (Read 490 times)

Offline Oksob

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request claw
« on: May 10, 2018, 16:57 »
1: VeryBadPerson

2: claw

3: Excessive flame, family related flame, nationalistic flame

4:
Claw   [Allies]   cancer boi
Claw   [Allies]   why dont you fuck your own sister and make some incest gypsy shit?
Claw   [Allies]   your mom?
Claw   [Allies]   mad cancer boi
Claw   [Allies]   anything else moronic ape?
Claw   [Allies]   retarded
Claw   [Allies]   horse
Claw   [Allies]   retarded mongol
Claw   [Allies]   just played
Claw   [Allies]   with 2 serbs
Claw   [Allies]   both 0 9
Claw   [Allies]   autism
Claw   [Allies]   retarded
Claw   [Allies]   ape
Claw   [Allies]   mongol
Claw   [Allies]   too bad retarded idiot mid 0 3
Claw   [Allies]   but
Claw   [Allies]   hes from serbia
Claw   [Allies]   so its legit
Claw   [Allies]   retarted ape from serbia
Claw   [Allies]   yes retarded serb?

5: this bullshit i posted is just the part of it.he came mid and pushed 1st wave of creeps and went to woods.that started the altercation.he didnt stop flaming until the end of the game

6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6114657 (if applies)

Offline Claw

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request claw
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 17:28 »
comes mid and:
02:34   VeryBadPerson   [Allies]   go
02:36   VeryBadPerson   [Allies]   away
02:36   VeryBadPerson   [Allies]   retard
02:37   VeryBadPerson   [Allies]   shit

i may get banned for flaming but it's you who provoked the flaming, took the mid and fed the rest of the game, so yeah don't act like an angel now ;)

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 17:34 »
Taken for NatsuDragneeL123's trial

Offline Oksob

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 17:56 »
I called you retard cause you acted like retard.i stand by my words,be a man and do the same,dont act like little girl who got caught with hand in a cookie jar.last time i checked,failing mid lane is not banable.let mods decide

Offline Claw

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 17:20 »
so you're saying that calling someone straight up 'retard shit' with whom you didn't have any previous conversation is the right way and that you stand by your words? the irony is strong here  :boy: :boy:  you should learn some manners  :boy: :boy:

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 17:48 »
Please avoid spamming in this section.

Offline Oksob

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 21:37 »
so you're saying that calling someone straight up 'retard shit' with whom you didn't have any previous conversation is the right way and that you stand by your words? the irony is strong here  :boy: :boy:  you should learn some manners  :boy: :boy:

you were so cocky ingame, too bad you changed your attitude into crybaby, i liked you more before.

pushing 1st wave on mid and going woods gave me a hint what you are, later you just proved my gut feeling.my manners are perfect towards those who deserve it.

btw, this is my report of you, feel free to do the same.this is the end of discussion for me, bye

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 21:40 »
I will lock this topic due spamming,it will be solved
!Locked

Offline NatsuDragneeL123

• Retired Moderator
  • NatsuDragneeL^^
  • Awards Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 18:31 »
Claw !banned 7 days + 4x warned [2nd time Family Flame + national intolerance]