Author Topic: AEnolifeGGwp  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
AEnolifeGGwp
« on: May 02, 2018, 23:01 »
AE, lagabuse  will never die theres will be always guys nolifing maps nostalgia forever <3
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: AEnolifeGGwp
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 23:13 »
+

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 00:49 »
+
This guy deserves 8000 karma not 800 ! ! !

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 04:13 »
Again + xD

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 05:46 »
You're playing a dota map where an axe call deselects your hero, and where you have infinite camera vision with camera hacks implemented right into the map itself, so it's dead.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 07:42 »
You're playing a dota map where an axe call deselects your hero, and where you have infinite camera vision with camera hacks implemented right into the map itself, so it's dead.
it doenst matter is w3 frozen throne and we nolifing that.^^
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Silver

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 08:48 »
W3 doesn't mean just DotA, honestly I am in a love-hate relationship with TDs, waiting for PG revival as well.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 12:15 »

I rlly dont understand this logic and you arent the first one saying "camera hack" here. I totally agree with what you said about axe but the camera feature isnt hack. It doesnt have infinite vision, even so it doesnt remove the fog (hero's vision is a constant) and the feature is available for all players. More than this even the lowest player is constantly checking the minimap; there's no one here that limits his vision to his field of view without noticing on his minimap incoming revealed enemy.

This is the problem when you are nolifing a game, becoming hardcore player: you forget to enjoy it. You are trying to master a virtual game like your career is depending on it to the point you are bothered even by the smallest flaw.

Ever played football (european type)? I did and most of the times (especially as a kid) we were less than the required number, the ball was cheap and hard to play with, we werent following all the rules, the gates were made from string and the field wasnt smooth and always small. Still, had more fun in each game played than a profesional player had. There were no winner, there were no losers. Was a game, making friends and having fun. And if you give me "a profesional player gets paid" argument then I remind you that you arent paid either.

You do not need to be pro at something in order to have fun, people. When someone comes here to tell you different just remember he is doing it because it isnt as fun for him as it is for you; mostly because he fails to see the basic purpose of a game and he will, childishly, treat you as a person, and not as a gamer, from the game's perspective. (talking with whoever reads this)

With love,
Reno'
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:18 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline bewater

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 12:30 »
Renovatio banned 14 days 3x warns
Be water my friend

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 14:50 »
Renovatio banned 14 days 3x warns

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! +1

Hahahaha  ;D :D :D :D
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 14:34 »
Even if the camera feature doesn't remove the fog, zooming out brings benefits. For example you don't need to constantly watch the minimap if you can see broad surroundings, or even the whole map. You have more info at the hand by having zoomed-out camera.

Signature by Rocka

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2018, 14:58 »
Even if the camera feature doesn't remove the fog, zooming out brings benefits. For example you don't need to constantly watch the minimap if you can see broad surroundings, or even the whole map. You have more info at the hand by having zoomed-out camera.
Benefitial to all those who zoom out seems fair to me, lol

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2018, 16:29 »

Ofc brings benefits but if I zoom out for that benefit you can also zoom out. "Hacking" comes when some benefit isnt available to all players (example: I have MH, you dont). Even removing the fog of war can be a simple feature and not a hack. It all depends on its availability to all players.

Ffs, guys, following this logic you can find countless examples of "hacking".
AP mode is a hack because I can counter-pick you if you go first.
Wards are hacking tools against noobs that never buy them.
Making travel boots against lower ms boots is a hack.
Keeping TP scrolls in inventory and using them to escape is a hack.
Lothar's  is a hack bcs you can go invis and I cant, if I dont make it too.
Taking aegis from roshan is a hack since you have 2 lifes while I have 1.

For me, the biggest hack, are warkeys. I like Invoker but I can play only from mouse. Is unfair if you use warkeys against me, in a 1to1 combat; or is it? Do the expected reply" Use them too, you fool!"

Can someone provide a better argument, besides "it was banned in dota 2", to convince me that the new implemented camera feature is actually a hack? Cuse imo if I give you a knife to fight a guy with a knife and you dont use yours then the other guy didnt cheat, you gave him the upper hand, he didnt forced it for himself.

Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 16:57 »
see? legend's still alive!!!!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 18:34 »

hax>?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..