Author Topic: Betting game suggestions/any questions about betting  (Read 12384 times)

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Betting game suggestions/any questions about betting
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2019, 18:49 »
maybe add tier1 dota2 games to betting pool aswell?
I would not have known you that. You have to ask someone from the staff. Since this site deals with Dota 1 I rly doubt it

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2019, 14:53 »
maybe add tier1 dota2 games to betting pool aswell?
I would not have known you that. You have to ask someone from the staff. Since this site deals with Dota 1 I rly doubt it
Well Dota2 is more relevant than football, I'm not directly adressinig you here its suggestion thread. You can take the bets from gg.bet wont take you more than a minute.
Dont get me wrong im not shitting forum and admins etc. Just suggesting what I would like to see from a dota forum. Right now It's more of football betting and graphics forum
cen update the map please

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2019, 16:05 »
Why don't you guys, who want to have dota betting game, create a new topic/section about it or even sub board here? Do you want from someone else to realize all of you wishes/suggestions?

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2019, 01:05 »
Can't wait leagues to start.
Spoiler for translation:
You can't lose money on football if you lose all the money on slot mashines.

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2019, 20:53 »
Can't wait leagues to start.
Me2 :D
Spoiler for translation:
You can't lose money on football if you lose all the money on slot mashines.

Known lucky karma ;) ;D

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2019, 12:10 »
Once again , good Job to @tehnika8x8   for doing a good job in Sport Section , and keeping it very organized and updated   (never missing a beat ).

+1

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2019, 20:49 »
Once again , good Job to @tehnika8x8   for doing a good job in Sport Section , and keeping it very organized and updated   (never missing a beat ).

+1
Ty, always here for you guys  :)

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2019, 17:22 »
Do you agree to we replace the existing awards with these:

Winning 1 season of Football Betting:           

Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting:           

Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting:           

Winning 10 seasons of Football Betting:         

Kind regards

Offline AntlermanXXL

• Deer