Author Topic: Ban request VanGogh  (Read 296 times)

Offline tuckoo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request VanGogh
« on: April 10, 2018, 23:21 »
Now, here's a chance to see if rules apply for everybody here.

1. PPAP

2. VanGogh

3. Intentional game abuse/afk/admin abuse (because he is admin, no votekick available)

4. Whole game he didnt play 100%

5. Well, let me put it like this. If anybody else here on server played a game like that, he would get ban 1000%, so i dont think that rules should change because he is admin here. Played techies, no bombs anywhere, 50% game afk, and then he makes a divine and gives to opposite team.

6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6108222

Here's a little test of fair justice here.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request VanGogh
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 00:28 »
He was afk about ~2,5 - 3 minutes around min 10 - not a big deal since nothing much was happening at that time, rest of the game he was playing all the time, game lasted 50 minutes after that.

He definitely didn't give divine to opponents on purpose - he wanted to give it to a teammate and boost chances of your game. Even teammates asked him to do so.

!denied
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..