Author Topic: Maphach Ban Reqest  (Read 805 times)

Offline aaa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Maphach Ban Reqest
« on: April 03, 2018, 20:57 »
Your Nickname:3ZZ3
2: Nickname of the player you want to be banned:pilgrim.
3: Link of the game:http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6106797
4: Explain to us your general vision about the situation:He got every sunstrike on point he knew where we whore all when we had smoke and inviz and when we try to deward there whos no ward and he didnt have gem
5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where you believe that player used maphack. Write it down as detailed as possible and provide the exact time it happened:sniper whos inviz in our base and wwhos surculing and trying to dodge sunstrike invoker sunstriked where he whos hiding at exsacly 31:07

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Maphach Ban Reqest
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 07:52 »
I'm not mh moderator - I'll post anyway

1) He missed like 20 sunstrikes this game
2) They had wards (did you even check a replay) pitlord was buying them.
3) That situation you provided was just luck - he knew sniper couldn't get far enough, it was completely random. Even more random since sniper was moving like mad and didn't follow any expected trajectory, so since sunstrike is a delay based spell - he just got lucky sniper walked into it. If you are talking about previous kill on sniper check 2)

Maphack moderator will check this game anyway, but I'm 100% sure your request will be denied.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Maphach Ban Reqest
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 13:00 »
I'm not mh moderator - I'll post anyway

1) He missed like 20 sunstrikes this game
2) They had wards (did you even check a replay) pitlord was buying them.
3) That situation you provided was just luck - he knew sniper couldn't get far enough, it was completely random. Even more random since sniper was moving like mad and didn't follow any expected trajectory, so since sunstrike is a delay based spell - he just got lucky sniper walked into it. If you are talking about previous kill on sniper check 2)

Maphack moderator will check this game anyway, but I'm 100% sure your request will be denied.

thanks Akuma,
i will look into it!

denied

player is clean. just usual sun strikes.

Thanks for posting.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:41 by Kyoo »