Author Topic: what a answer ?  (Read 424 times)

Offline acc1001

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what a answer ?
« on: March 31, 2018, 17:53 »
GerStar are you serious ? you let him continue play when you see that screenshot and chat ? ? ?
Whole game he was only following me, tryed to block and kill me, no help to team,
hard family related flame only BECAUSE I VOTED TO KICK HIM and you tell me we both get warns ?

Could some another serious ADMIN check this link please ? ? ?

Thank you !

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=183520.0

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: what a answer ?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 18:12 »
Can you provide times, when he was trying to block you and kill you?

Everytime you need to provide as much information as possible, no moderator/admin will watch whole replay just for 1-2 moments.

Also next time when you are not satisfied with decision use this: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126889.0
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline acc1001

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 19:06 »
next time i will use that link which you sent me.

And he tryied to block me at 31:07 in game time. 2 of enemies followed me also that stupid ursa and while i was going back that player blocked me ...

Offline acc1001

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 19:08 »
Also please check this messages via whisp after i voted to kick him.
From this time i was only following me whole game until end.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 20:53 »
OK I checked.

sir.stunmenot !banned 5 days + 2 warns [Teammate sabotage]

md.289 dabog soldi[er] ragnarlothbrok
!banned
1 day + 1 warn [Refusing to kick ruiner]

About family flames - thats where gerstar was correct. You were insulting most of the game (much more then ger copied there) and its consider a provocation. Also there is no /time command on your screenshot.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..