Author Topic: unban  (Read 786 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban
« on: March 23, 2018, 18:45 »
1: limitedition
2: akuma
3: Most stupid lock on server or not most stupid was when play.maker wake him up cuz random send-slap. Ok here is the thing that guy report me for saying gipsy to other player and i didnt talk to him even, and he report the private massege in game that i send to my player in my team cuz i was pissed off on that retard who cant play a dota, and he could not see that, but seems he wanted so badly me to get ban so he diggin so much to find some proofs. I was talking to megalictic most of time and i said kyoo is fucking noob and etc to lazy to read game log now cuz kyoo flamed me like tones of times via /w . Anyway i was thinking necro is kyoo but megalictic said its not and he is not in the game, so how can i get lock if someone is not there and he cant get offended cuz i said they are gipsy ? And i said it to romanian guy not to Alche ( random man who made that req ).

And when i was flamed so hard on some streams and channel even games where i didnt play that game, i was deny for making req against some ppl that broke rules. Again Akum keep hunting me cuz some blacklist which i was on like before more than 6 months or idk cuz some lock before. And i had rly good friends even from irl here that was admins like him not only mods, and never saw abusing powers like this always, keeping back of monax and even he was flaming on his second account ( Unre-L) but guess what you cant do nothing thats why here is less ppl then before. Players like adski and simular got ban 6 days after @kja12  removed perma ban and he ruins every fucking single game with afk and farming wood ? He never gets lock he just get ban few days and even that he avoids that ban. Interesting if u look my ban req that i made u will see a lot of respond was from akuma and when someone make req against me again akuma is there. Patetich kid.  If that romanian guy reported me ok, give me ban who cares i offended him cuz he had pussy and he gets offended on old game from random person that he will never see in life. But from someone that i didnt even talk to him, damn what ? And its lock great.

4: link of req: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=183383.0

5: P.S. Even you Akuma (Milane) will leave this server in nearly future.

Sorry for bad english and long text.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 18:54 by Meth0d »

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 19:52 »
Instead of saying sry for ur bad english , u should say sry for insults. would be alot better ...
@Akuma

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 19:58 »
Instead of saying sry for ur bad english , u should say sry for insults. would be alot better ...
@Akuma

Maybe you should say it first, you know when you flamed me so hard via /w . But i didnt screen shot. I can only say sorry to megalitic if he respond, cuz i didnt talk to you or that dude who reported me. As they said you were not in game so who cares. Same when others flamed me and i was not in the game i was denied. Btw you were cancer kyoo dont know about now cuz i dont want to enter your games, but u flamed a lot and u were afk like 10 times we played same games if u were fail. Nvm dont want to talk to much about that now, even if i tried to say the truth nothing cant be done heree cuz you are sticking toghether all in staff and dont give a fuck about nothing, but i know only one person that i could try talk with about that one of my old friends. Didnt ask akuma to unban me wanted to see some others Admins about this(not moderators like you), even i know it cant do shit but at least there will be a proof what he is doing, from time to time i  collect more proofs.

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 20:01 »
@Akuma will answer. till then will be locked

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 05:04 »
Since complaint is about my decision.

@XeqtR @LexMonster

If you think my ban was wrong, please remove it.

He got banned for 'gipsy romanians' multiple times mostly pointed at our guy kyoo.

Also there were some family flame. Everything and everyone can see it in request.

--------
Kyoo flamed you hard via whisper - ah you can't prove it.
Ah I flamed you from another account? Prove it and I'll demote myself.

Actually post all your proofs, if you post a single proof of me breaking any of the rules, I'll demote myself. Please post everything you have.

You said 'who cares' for insulting my moderator kyoo on national basis? You already got answer - I do.

Thread reopened until global admin or admin review it. Post all of your proofs against me meanwhile.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 05:06 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 08:30 »
It doesn't matter who makes the request, what matters is the offense. This is what you were banned for :
Spoiler for Hiden:
06:16   LimitEdition   [All]   gipsy
06:19   LimitEdition   [All]   romaninan
06:20   LimitEdition   [All]   noobs
36:21   LimitEdition   [Private]   leo
36:24   LimitEdition   [Private]   jebem
36:26   LimitEdition   [Private]   ti mater
36:27   LimitEdition   [Private]   usta
36:28   LimitEdition   [Private]   zeus
39:30   LimitEdition   [All]   mega and kyoo
39:33   LimitEdition   [All]   patetich
39:36   LimitEdition   [All]   gipsy
42:31   LimitEdition   [All]   kyoo
42:34   LimitEdition   [All]   is ruiner
42:41   LimitEdition   [All]   i mean necro
43:30   LimitEdition   [All]   ofc u are
43:33   LimitEdition   [All]   just checked   
43:24   Davidoff[   [All]   i am not kyoo
43:35   LimitEdition   [All]   panel
43:37   LimitEdition   [All]   retard
43:38   LimitEdition   [All]   noob
443:59   LimitEdition   [All]   nvm
43:59   LimitEdition   [All]   nvm
44:01   LimitEdition   [All]   demote
44:03   LimitEdition   [All]   soon
And of course, your other accounts were banned several times for family flame, racism, game ruining, all of these things, adding you to our blacklist. The lock will remain, you deserved it.
Also Akuma, you are the B&U admin, not me, and neither Lexy. The last decision is yours.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 13:03 »
Ofc you did spaming me from your another acc Unre-L pretending you are Ebby( Oman) spaming about some muslims and IP TRASH BAN, even you baned me from channel i didnt even flame. About kyoo everyone knows that he is ruiner idk now cuz didnt play with him, and he did flamed me but i didnt took scree shot cuz i quit to report and i dont even care if someone flames me again cuz its a waste of time to report someone i have !ignore option, before some days guy went mid had 0 12 cuz his friend didnt join the game we wanted rmk and then guy from another team started to feed also both left game, all was spaming pause and saving game, game was never reported cuz i dont want to lose my time cuz some report i will check player before i enter a game and avoid those who i dont like or who ruins game like adski, and i dont care about akuma he is frustraded retard who only watching my req and making me locked, there are 10x worse flamers and ruiners to that never got locked or black listen, but akuma is ''smart'' he has op he wants to be a boss, Lets lock all even if u send slap and wake him up, comedy.

link 1: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=182870.msg657206#msg657206

2: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=182761.msg656598#msg656598 (Listen, if we ban every players(who have additional number of accounts) which is banned for flaming,leaving, any such minor rule break, this server wont last a month.
Ocourse , we dont stand those kind of players, but server has an lowest number of players since it was created.
We do hunt and permanently ban all those players who is ruining games constantly. Like Natsumi and other similar retards.

3: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=182672.msg656126#msg656126 ( never solved cuz akuma is his friend)

4: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=182507.msg655262#msg655262

5: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=180778.msg645881#msg645881 ( again akuma solving my req, saying he will ban me next time bcuz we went 2 mid, and thats not even banable)
He did ban those 2 but when monax was reported he never got ban, i was watching streams saw all what they are doing leaveing flaming, destorying items, ban avoid always with 5 6 acc, but he left server now i think maybe he didnt idk. And u telling me now that its not importand who reports, so akuma said it is and you cant report if u are not in that game, so i can flame akuma in game if he is not there who careS ? Thats first link he denied me. So ofc i quit taking proofs and reporting cuz it was nonsense he was his friend and he got his back even jimmy said that one time when there was some drama in ban unban section private one.

6: and look this, one player feeded on start on purpose i dont rembemer the game but it was draw long time ago and he went to feed http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=180694.msg645425#msg645425  not baned... but im locked np for flame, seems better to feed and ban avoid, flame is worse i mean gipsy is worse.

And should i keep digini more ? To wasting my weekend cuz random retarded kid ?

Should i go to Unre-l evey single game log to read it to find when u are trolling people with monax etc ? Instead you should be exmp. for all if u are admin to try talk normaly not with caps lock on via /w when u are acting like boss when i tried to talk to you normaly, same as you locked play.maker for sending slap in channel he didnt even know u are on topaz he was searching for me, and you were sleeping so u got pissed of saying monkey or something u woke me up, ofc he gonna said suck a dick cuz u kicked him then u lock his ip for 1 day. Amazaing hope you are vanish soon so this can be better place again maybe.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 13:36 »
Just one honest “sorry” to all Romanians, with an promise you would never ever act like that, could give you a chance to change Akuma’s decission. Going with rude behaviour at your unban request could not really help you, buddy. You screw it.  :-\

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2018, 19:32 »
You are saying that frequent rule breakers should be banned, but you don't seem to realize the fact that you are also counted as one of them.

you baned me from channel i didnt even flame.

kyoo everyone knows that he is ruiner idk now cuz didnt play with him, and he did flamed me but i didnt took scree shot cuz i quit to report and i dont even care if someone flames me again cuz its a waste of time to report someone

Not much point to accuse like that without proofs. Get them and the situation will be checked and measures will be applied.

The case with alone_monax has not much to do with akuma, maybe they are friends but the reason he wasn't banned is different

The case with playmaker was reviewed by cen and the ban was changed

Might be that akuma really has a thing against you, but did you ever think that the easiest way to not get banned by him is to stop breaking rules?

Offline GIk

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 19:39 »
Instead of trying to get unbanned , first you should stop insulting us and mostly important to stop saying that we are gispy, bcs Ro ppl are not all gipsy and i.m sure you know that and more ppl who say this sh*** knows.
Second, in game we have been insulted many times by you + some insults on an admin.
You said in lobby before start kyoo is retarded - it can be checkd/proved.
Then you said in the first seconds of game "sugi p*** kyoo". - can be check/proved too if needed.
Min 6- you said gispy romanian noobs probably to me , bcs i killed you.
Min 36 to the end we can see in spoiler from XeqtR the other insults to me and kyoo + davidoff (two different ppl)

The fact is already done, and please just stop flame and other thing you do LimitEdition bcs its not nice. We have to respect each other in this game.

Ps : Megalictic-boy there, have a nice day, peace!

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2018, 19:56 »
Whatever, im having fun trolling ppl sometimes, i have 2 great friends from ro we play all time, and gipsy is not releted to ro ppl, there are many i serbia its just a word like fuck you for me. I never got offended from person that i dont even know from internet. Its funny this akuma what he is doing. You didnt even saw that all of u but nvm. And kyoo was in my f list before and he was about to become mod, we had bad game he started to flame with no reason and later to kick me all the time. I know that he was flamer and he was going afk a lot of time in radom pub games when ppl fail. Now he stacking with 2 or 3 of u. I even try nice with monax in some game that he didnt know thats me, and played nice with him diddnt flame or something. But some ppl are retarded thats all. You can lock this i dont even give a singla fuck to be frustrated cuz of old game, im playing on rgc will come later. Hf all

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2018, 20:12 »
Locked.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..