Author Topic: NO HAVE JUSTICE HERE RUN!!!  (Read 3067 times)

Offline ADSKI

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
NO HAVE JUSTICE HERE RUN!!!
« on: March 16, 2018, 10:35 »
Realy sad haw admins cent see simpe trues or they dont whant cuz is not in his interests.i repite few times to my team come all team game they writhe me ignore and farm wood when i sey no chance i go afk cuz they refuse team game i get permaban for 1 min afk and they no get ban i lost game tnx low skil noobs but they report me admins no read chat log meybe i dont know  and this hapan in meny my games they ignore team game and start blame and report me and at last i get ban haw to play with noobs they no know where must go what must to do they try farm like zombees and get gang after gang again and again an start shift guild all tickling his ego rediculas ppl.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: NO HAVE JUSTICE HERE RUN!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 10:55 »
If you mean this : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=183163.msg658830#msg658830 , it was checked and you were afk (better to say, refusing) for around 6 minutes while all barracks were still up and the game wasn't over. If not, then specify and provide normal explanations

guest49825

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 11:11 »
01:23   WhiteSword   [Allies]   do u know haw meny times they ban me and i still play dota?
01:39   WhiteSword   [Allies]   u cent stop me imbecil
02:07   WhiteSword   [Allies]   i can play dota in anather server

You have another place to play. You say it everytime.
For all these years you are saying like you can play in another place, so go ahead, please. You ruin games and you know it. You break rules and you know it. Stop trolling us, please  :boy:
Leave us already. Damn ruiner.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 12:23 »
Well i was away for 2 years, people had time to ruin and abuse.
That time is over

guest49825

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 12:37 »
But i want to ruin and abuse.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 12:42 »
And i want to f** Beyonce, but that aint happening also.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 15:11 »
But i will want to ruin and abuse.

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 19:26 »
And i want to f** Beyonce, but that aint happening also.

Wow, your taste in women.. idk about that

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 03:28 »
Beyonce farms Junggle, i'd still tap that   :-X

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 04:10 »
Beyonce farms Junggle, i'd still tap that   :-X
Rihana is better...
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 07:52 »
Well ok

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2018, 15:54 »
r
But i want to ruin and abuse.
Funny part is this is supposed to be irony,but actually its quite true

guest49825

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2018, 16:06 »
Ehm, it wasnt supposed to be irony, lul

Offline Silver

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2018, 19:38 »
Justice was server, but the trolling shall stop here.

I don't understand why you have to make a fuss about it when you can just be relaxed, it's a game, play it as you see fit. If others do not want to play dae way you play, that's that.