Author Topic: ban req papabless  (Read 450 times)

Offline marian1012

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req papabless
« on: March 15, 2018, 00:59 »
1: Your NickName?
meisbr

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
papabless

3: What rule did he/they break?
intentional game ruining/anti-teamplay

4: When was the Rule Broken?
~10:25 gametime - he went close to the enemy then used ulti on me for no reason. well it was a fail but that was his first try at killing me

~10:45 - about 20 seconds later I stunned them but venge attacked void so he can move again and kill me

~23:00 - venge walks to 2 enemy heroes, I hide and the woods then try to use my combo, but he uses ulti on me again to get me killed

~29:45 - again kills me with ulti

there was one more time in our base at the end of the game, but I didn't find it in the replay the first time and couldn't be bothered to watch it again, can get back to it if nevessary (probably around 30-31 min of the game)

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
venge got mad at me since I didn't wanna go the same side as magina, started flaming me then tried to kill me using his ulti whenever he could, I was trying to avoid such situations but he still killed me like a few times that way, I tried the -disablehelp command but sadly it doesn't work on venge's ulti

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6102734

Offline KhaLiD...

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • True Gamers never die, we Respawn.
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req papabless
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:23 »
!Bnnaed 3 days +1 warn point ; Reason : Game ruin-anti team play- .
If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.