Author Topic: Banner request  (Read 7648 times)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banner request
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2018, 14:31 »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2018, 22:27 »

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2018, 01:00 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
ne seri vojo pls, daleko si od mene jos u PS

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2018, 01:12 »
Can you stop spamming here?

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2018, 02:31 »
Can we vote?

I vote for Succubus work.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2018, 08:47 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
ne seri vojo pls, daleko si od mene jos u PS
:y: :y: :y:

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2018, 13:03 »
Good works  :y:

Just loading screens with text over it. Cant call them works.

agree
Agree for both.. ^-^

Yours too ;D
I can send you psd ;)

Dude, this isnt made entirely by you.

Ofc you added effects, made the text and bined some pictures but is the same thing like I did. The difference is that you worked with more elements than I did but is as I said "loading screens with text overlayed". When you make one from scratch then you can exclude yourself. Ofc is useless to make it from scratch when the internet is full of resources and our works here doesnt have any commercial value.

End of spamming from me.
Kja, pick whatever you want but pls change the current one 'cuse is too foggy. I dont know if my work rlly looks like that or the html code is overlaying some faded white.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2018, 16:06 »
I didn't read anything anyone was writting here, I was just looking at pictures, and by far most likeable picture is the one made by Succubus.

I would remove white frame though, but its up to him.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

guest49825

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2018, 16:36 »
Have to admit. Compared to another works, Succubus's one is most likely the best here. These competitors on the white band are doing the trick.
My vote is for Succubus's work.

I hope you guys will consider our votes and use Succubus's work this time.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2018, 19:55 »
wow thank you:), (I cant believe my eyes I appreciate that
!!!!just wow)
And this is another right where 2 fight 3won        :DDD
I wont change nothing becouse Original is just 1. !!! :)))i no have any another save of this work.
I dont vote , becouse i just try here what is in my GFX powers.

Like team we could together make 1 cool work Inst of Finding Who is better in photoshop.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 04:24 by Succubus »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline HookerSabri

• Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2018, 20:27 »
If i have a right to vote any of these banner workprints, i use mine for Scubadiving's.
I can easily say he is not much skilled at playing DotA, but i can't ignore his special skill which is related this kind of stuff.

+1 for Scooby Doo, as known as Younger Mr. Bean
DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2018, 20:32 »
If i have a right to vote any of these banner workprints, i use mine for Scubadiving's.
I can easily say he is not much skilled at playing DotA, but i can't ignore his special skill which is related this kind of stuff.

+1 for Scooby Doo, as known as Younger Mr. Bean
If you refer to legendary SuccubuS be aware he would destroy you with any hero

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2018, 10:53 »
Good works  :y:

Just loading screens with text over it. Cant call them works.

agree
Agree for both.. ^-^

Yours too ;D
I can send you psd ;)

Dude, this isnt made entirely by you.

Ofc you added effects, made the text and bined some pictures but is the same thing like I did. The difference is that you worked with more elements than I did but is as I said "loading screens with text overlayed". When you make one from scratch then you can exclude yourself. Ofc is useless to make it from scratch when the internet is full of resources and our works here doesnt have any commercial value.

End of spamming from me.
Kja, pick whatever you want but pls change the current one 'cuse is too foggy. I dont know if my work rlly looks like that or the html code is overlaying some faded white.

Dont be triggered,please  ;D Cheers to Schoolbus!

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2018, 12:35 »
Dont be triggered, please.  ;D

EDIT: Nvm. Cheers from the schoolbus! Have it your way, this time.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:41 by Renovatio »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2018, 16:31 »