Author Topic: dewarn req  (Read 495 times)

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
dewarn req
« on: January 31, 2018, 19:32 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=182684.msg656189;boardseen#new

hamza
 Firstly
you do not have the authority to solve this problem.I do not know how long you will wait to solve this problem. so let kja or akuma

Offline Hamza

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: dewarn req
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 19:50 »
you know that spam can lead to a warn/ban ? pay attention and lets wait for @kja12 or @Akuma to solve this
Jimmy retiring from being admin is the only good thing happened with v7.
That guy was a lunatic abuser with skizofrenia. banning players left and right for no fucking reason. Thx God he is gone and won't abuse players anymore.

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 19:57 »
you know that spam can lead to a warn/ban ? pay attention and lets wait for @kja12 or @Akuma to solve this
omg dude If we put your brain into a bird, it would fly backwards. xD
you are making spam in my topic. you are not head ban unban mod so if someone get a warn  it must be you xD cause it is not your job

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 20:44 »
Will you keep coming every month to ask for delwarn?

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 00:17 »
I'll dewarn you. Once you apologize to hamza. I checked 2 games you played today, and since I didn't find any flames I'll do it since you are old member.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 00:19 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 00:32 »
he is my best friend .i was just joking with him . he already knows it ) but it is not problem
İ am sorry Mr. hamza
Best regards
P.s tnx akuma :)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 03:27 »
Warns removed, you're clean and I hope you remain that way.

Welcome back!
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..