• Never, ever stop learning
    • View Profile
    • Awards
haxtor?
« on: December 30, 2017, 21:10 »
1. Smoothie..Cat
2. haxor- rylai
3. min 36 wtf hapened? :o
    either agha gives her super invisibility that even dust cant see her or i quit dota..
   early game is full of this shit ulti and going invisible totaly, w/e she had was squtched off late game
4. check that 0 gamer hacker...
5.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6086651

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: haxtor?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 08:56 »
wrong name or wrong game link

plz check again

Offline _Nightingale_

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Never, ever stop learning
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 17:04 »
game link works just fine
check rylai player or let sm lese do it
i gave u the time to check.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6086651   x2

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 17:17 »
ok let som1 else check it

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 12:56 »
Will be solved soon.

First, We are sorry for lately reply, New year and things around making us busy.

Hes clear, whole game played rly carefully, warding almost whole game, and min 34 /+-/ what u mentioned, it was improved Naix Ulti.
Here u have some description
Lifestealer: Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Lifestealer: Grants a new skill, Assimilate. Assimilate allows Lifestealer to target an allied hero and swallow them, allowing them to hide inside of Lifestealer. Any healing Lifestealer receives is shared with the assimilated hero. The assimilated hero can release itself at any time by clicking on the buff icon to erupt outward and deal 300 damage to enemies in a 700 area of effect. If Lifestealer dies or assimilates another hero, the currently assimilated hero will automatically exit. Issuing any order with your hero, a few seconds after being assimilated, will take you out.

Denied

Thanks for ur report, have a nice day.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 14:48 by Face^Guy »