Author Topic: Why you should not give up as anti-mage [nice game to watch]  (Read 14710 times)

guest49825

Every time i join against your magina, you are losing, because you are easily readable. So what the hell are you talking about here?
'hey, mom, look at me! i`ve beaten 10 disabled childs in a row!'

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
xaxax u never played vs my magina :D plz stop hate me
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
every time u join u leave after 2min from game :D  was not even talking about my magina like u decided.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 00:53 by MaraSK »
Spoiler for Hiden:

guest49825

every time u join u leave after 2min from game
Wrong.

guest49825

stupid heroes magina is stupid hero?

My idea of all this discussion in this thread was about to stop making NEW PLAYERS to play CARRY roles, - that`s just STUPID.

Let's check.
Does AM teach you how to farm? Yes, this is one of most stylish farming carries (for my opinion), so ok, it can teach you how to be safe in early game (or, otherwise, be aggressive - depends on picks/laneups/ and such). Still this is not great thing to make new players play magina, because entire AM gameplay is only using simple dota basics.

You can even ask yourself, what is required to play a good support? Try remembering 2007-2009, when some great supports were having only boots / wands and still they were not easy killable. Even nowadays (fuck these 2007-2009 atm), - when supports are going to be more tanky/aggressive than before, - they still have less items than any carry hero. And they are still a way harder to play than your motherfucking Anti-Mage. Being safe and knowing when to join fights and when not to - is just a fucking PART of being support. You also have to be always ready for "save-tp" (dunno how is it called in english) to any lane. So you need extended map awareness than AM player should have. Same as you need extended work about being safe yourself. Also you should manage to buy wards at correct times, check their ward timings, deward precisely. And you need to try not  to make enemies   be aware of your wards positions (otherwise you will just waste your wards for nothing and will fuck up entire team for 2.5 min, which is FUCKING DAMN LONG in game terms).

Is AM hard to play in late game? I don`t think so. You just have to know when its safe to join a fight, who to focus and when you have to quit the fight or even avoid entire fight. Well, you can also be just a retarded splitpusher as AM, but this is so fucking stupid. You would play Path Of Exile in case you would need to just kill creep waves. There are A LOT OF WAVES, MAN.

And... you can look at most of these carry players at all (in LagAbuse i mean)
They are keep picking same shit they 'learnt' years ago. They have got ZERO progression since their 1st month in DotA.

I do not mean 'all carry players' are retarded. We still need carry players, but they fucking HAD TO PLAY SOME ELSE ROLES BEFORE IT TO UNDERSTAND THIS 20 YEARS OLD GAME, LUL. Playing carry to learn dota is so frustrating.

Learning DotA by playing carry roles has also so many cons, but i`m too lazy to explain the entire thing to you. Even this post should be enough to understand the part of my ideas.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You explain that great.I agree  with you :)  :y: now ik why im nab :D
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
because entire AM gameplay is only using simple dota basics.
And they are still a way harder to play than your motherfucking Anti-Mage. Being safe and knowing when to join fights and when not to - is just a fucking PART of being support. You also have to be always ready for "save-tp" (dunno how is it called in english) to any lane. So you need extended map awareness than AM player should have.
Sure man, carry role is unnecessary. Why carry players bother themselves to have good map awareness since supports ward all the map. Tell that to proffesional dota players.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
because entire AM gameplay is only using simple dota basics.
And they are still a way harder to play than your motherfucking Anti-Mage. Being safe and knowing when to join fights and when not to - is just a fucking PART of being support. You also have to be always ready for "save-tp" (dunno how is it called in english) to any lane. So you need extended map awareness than AM player should have.
Sure man, carry role is unnecessary. Why carry players bother themselves to have good map awareness since supports ward all the map. Tell that to proffesional dota players.
I think he was not aiming on wards in this case.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tf are u talking about? Am is like one of the hardest carries to play. If u think ams gameplay is simply farm farm farm-rightclick-win Ure really wrong, and its surprising coming from somebody Who plays for 10+ years.There are some games, when the Enemy hero composition is terrible and ur good early game makes ur farm literally unstoppable ,but again ,thats enemies fault, not u playing good.In the matter of farming, you could compare am to storm,both are squishy pre-40 min mark,both very mobile, farm very quickly,but also both require maximum map awareness at all times,a lot of calculation in where u can farm and for how long, what items are they getting, are they carrying smokes,and most importantly which are the heroes that are missing. Say their lineup is cm,sand King, void, lc and viper. U can see viper and void farming 2 lanes,and cm dewarding on the other side of the map.And u  are farming ur jungle as an Anti mage,say u got a bf and manta and Ure doing really well,u think they are showing and Ure safe, but u get jumped by blink armlet lc and sk and die. Now u respawn and Ure thinking that u should get linkens and u shouldnt farm when lc and any other hero are off the map.Heck u go to an empty lane to farm it while see that only lc is missing. By this point hes got a deso on top of a few won duels and he solo kills u.Not to mention they still have a void that can solo kill u whenever hes got chrono.
My point is,the early game is rather easy90% of the time, but when u get ur early battle fury and go for ur manta, this is when u are most vulnerable, because of course u want to farm as quickly and as efficiently as possible, Ure gonna have to farm agressively, and thats exactly where u can see pro players make some decisions u never would consider and this is where a few decisions or a few waves /camps can make a major difference in the game outcome.
What u said about supports needing more map awareness than an am makes zero sense. First of all Ure a support,u walk around,put wards, deward, and help out ur cores get some kills,and just use every spell u can in a fight before u die.Notice i said walk around first, because thats what u should do most of the time time.Cover some space, stack camps, body block the enemies smoke ganks even if it means u die etc. If u need like an item or two, find urself a place to farm and try not to steal the farm from ur carry. And as far as i know ,while u are just walking around not doing much in a passive game ,ur job is to tell ur carry if u think hes ganked, warn him if they got any dangerous items and stuff like that.
 Im not diminishing any role, but saying am is easy is like saying alchemist is balanced here.Supports were more appreciated in the past, but nowadays its really more about coordination and being able to execute what u want as a team in rapid succession,kind of hard to do here because people are bad af,guess thats why u still feel like that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 13:45 by UltimateTroll »

guest49825

lil trol, you have missed the entire discussion

I am talking about AM being bad for new players, like mara, jeandarc, xpam and you are. So these new players will learn nothing special while playing only magina and or any else shit hero. Read the motherfucking discussion before writing something. Or better keep playing with xpam, he is a way more clever guy, no need to discuss random things here

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I am talking about AM being bad for new players, like mara, jeandarc, xpam and you are. So these new players will learn nothing special while playing only magina and or any else shit hero. Read the motherfucking discussion before writing something. Or better keep playing with xpam, he is a way more clever guy, no need to discuss random things here
No need to talk with a guy who disrespects others.

guest49825

Spoiler for Hiden:

Ehm, being new is a reason to be disrespected? Since when?
That`s some kind of random rage from you

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:

Ehm, being new is a reason to be disrespected? Since when?
That`s some kind of random rage from you
You are still arrogant. I am maybe new in this server but that does not change the fact that i played in other servers before.

guest49825

... WHAT? Dude you are trying to blame me for thing i never do, lol
I like new players, lmao
We are discussing here how bad is playing carry for new players

What THE BLOODY HELL are you trying to blame me for?

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
First of all Lil russian, u can argue all u want about me being 'new'.U just showed ur game knowledge when u started talking about am,u said hero was easy,end of story .Also i hate to break this to u,but im at least 10 times better than u are,no exaggerating. Also Id rather play with xpam or any other guy Who is New to dota than with some trash russian Who feeds and rqs in My games (clearly u dumbfuck).Whats even worse ,i never even said one bad thing to u before u did what u did, but again ,ur problem. U should really stick to ur russian server actually, ur people are known as the best teammates anyone can wish for in this game.