Author Topic: Why you should not give up as anti-mage [nice game to watch]  (Read 14567 times)

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Nice creep count

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
 :-\

a) farm all game *uck team *uck team play.
b) come and ez win...
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
:-\

a) farm all game *uck team *uck team play.
b) come and ez win...
whatever, you are always butthurt.

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This was really an intensive game...
Wp Centaur xD

Offline Sophist

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can i learn what is good about watching Anti-Mage game?

There is a tutorial like how to last hit creeps?
How to farm in woods like robots as faster as you can or
It might be some kind of challange about who has the biggest middle finger size in the planet.

Does it really make you enjoy how magina spins around itself like ballerinas or swans as fast as possible, i still trying to comprehend what can be nice to watch.Or do you make it with your hands behind on your back without touching keyboard or mouse after 40 min afk-farm

No offense for it,i'm not trying to bother you.I just want to get that logic behind playing Vagina like it needs some skills or extraordinary ability which has been gotten by none else in the world and you share this like something special  :D.What makes it GREAT??

I just felt ashamed instead of you because you sharing such subject.
Still don't get me wrong , people who plays in Bnet just think the heroes like magina/tiny/slark/leoric/alchemist . . . impossible to play against like you post this topic , actually they can be easily countered and there are a lot ways more than one.If someone let your kind become ROBOT(the way i call you) for a while(>40min) and then you appear, of course you can be unbeatable in late.
And if they make you feel free to farm as you wish , you are already playing with rotten-minded players, here is another thing i want to learn is what makes you PROUD OF winning a game against those?
you can think like i'm against picking those heroes.No, I'm NOT.You are free to pick whatever you want , producers of this game created them for a part of this game.But you and the players? ??? ?(i'm doubt about it) in same thinking way just make this game boring as hell.Not only for counter side, also for yourself.You just feel happy by being bored.And you aren't aware of it :D

If you explain these with some supporting ideas , i think one day i will be able to play Vagina too.Last words i just gave answer against this topic because that there are a lot of players in same thinking way like you more than i suppose and i also expect some senseful comments by those Idea MONUMENTS if they are able to. -_-

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

It might be some kind of challange about who has the biggest middle finger size in the planet.

Does it really make you enjoy how magina spins around itself like ballerinas or swans as fast as possible, i still trying to comprehend what can be nice to watch.Or do you make it with your hands behind on your back without touching keyboard or mouse after 40 min afk-farm

No offense for it,i'm not trying to bother you.I just want to get that logic behind playing Vagina like it needs some skills or extraordinary ability which has been gotten by none else in the world and you share this like something special  :D.What makes it GREAT??

Still don't get me wrong , people who plays in Bnet just think the heroes like magina/tiny/slark/leoric/alchemist . . . impossible to play against like you post this topic , actually they can be easily countered and there are a lot ways more than one.If someone let your kind become ROBOT(the way i call you) for a while(>40min) and then you appear, of course you can be unbeatable in late.
And if they make you feel free to farm as you wish , you are already playing with rotten-minded players, here is another thing i want to learn is what makes you PROUD OF winning a game against those?
you can think like i'm against picking those heroes.No, I'm NOT.You are free to pick whatever you want , producers of this game created them for a part of this game.But you and the players? ??? ?(i'm doubt about it) in same thinking way just make this game boring as hell.Not only for counter side, also for yourself.You just feel happy by being bored.And you aren't aware of it :D

If you explain these with some supporting ideas , i think one day i will be able to play Vagina too.Last words i just gave answer against this topic because that there are a lot of players in same thinking way like you more than i suppose and i also expect some senseful comments by those Idea MONUMENTS if they are able to. -_-
master, tell me your nick so you teach me
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I just posted this game because it was a good comeback. I also think anti-mage can be one of the hardest carries to play. You think playing anti-mage is like an afk farming. It may be true that you need to farm at least 10-15 mins to become relevant but think about other carries in the game. You become relevant after farming dagger as tiny. You become relevant after farming armlet as skeleton king. Thats why some noobs prefer them, yet you can not see a noob that prefers playing anti-mage. This hero is the ultimate definition of being squishy. You gain 1.2 str per level which is the second least str gain (enchantress has 1 str gain per level). If you only farm neutrals and leave your team 4 v 5, you can not expect to win. You need to split push lanes and force reaction from enemy team. At least one of them has to   teleport back because you are pushing to tier 2 towers. Thats what i like about playing anti-mage. He seems so simple to play, but in fact, he is not. He requires decent game sense at least. You need to pay attention to enemy heroes, know how and when they will gank you. Even though i often play him, i am still not a great anti-mage player. I just like the way he carries. After all, you see how anti mage sucks in pub games where people pick no support heroes. It is not easy to play him when you do not get support or free farm. You usually end up in a hard lane where you get zoned out and can not farm. By the way, thanks for sharing your opinion. :)

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This was really an intensive game...
Wp Centaur xD
Yeah, it was... You did not even believe that we could win at first :D

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is sad. Dont ask me why..

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is sad. Dont ask me why..
You are a sad boy. Dont ask me why...

guest49825

Awful.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I can not understand why people grow huge ego after someone shares something. Watch or not i do not care. I just wanted to post...

Offline justinbiber

• Newbie Member
  • http://wiki.eurobattle.net/index.php?title=Main_Pa
    • View Profile
    • Awards

ccc uf u didint get bored to write all of that? :( how much time u waste to tell him that he is brain damaged.