Author Topic: Unban requests  (Read 347 times)

Offline bendza^g

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban requests
« on: November 21, 2017, 08:02 »
1: NickName?
Bendza__OG

2: Who banned you?
Alone_MonaX

3: Why did you got banned?
Refusing to kick gameruiner....

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?

i dont think that i have broken any rule
and btw that rules about votekicking... not ur best work... how should some one know if the player in the other team is a "ruiner" or he is just a bad player   (and this player wasnt doing anything obvious like: feedeing or spamming or anything that i could notice)
i got already a few times baned for votekickg, because the other team said they have a "ruiner" and than that "runier" reports for votekicking him.... come on!!   

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation!

i looked at the lvl of the player they wanted to kick and he was same lvl as another player, and all the other players were just 2 or 3 lvl beyond him  - so he really couldnt be afk for so long that it was a must for us to kick him

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6078246

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Unban requests
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 15:00 »
I guess it is the most confusing rule. Basically, only these who ruin the game on purpose by refusing to play (like nessaj in this game), feeding etc have to be votekicked, so if you don't vote in such case you may get banned. If someone is feeding because he is bad, not on purpose then he shouldn't be votekicked. In this particular game, it doesn't seem that they would gain a big advantage even if he was kicked so i will unban you and hope that you will pay more attention in the future.

!unbanned