Author Topic: unban request  (Read 372 times)

Offline tasiyiciii

• Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban request
« on: November 15, 2017, 20:04 »
1-camelwhite
2- VanGogh
3- [family
flame/national intolerance/multi account of tayisicii]
4-
first for a weeks camelwhite is single account, i did not played with tasiyiciii for 1-2 months and multi account can not be banned.If you banned me you have to ban more ppl to equality
second  fucking sirbian is not a word with racism , many ppl said me fucking turk and i create ban request no one care, most of admins laugh me now dont laugh me !!!
third, i flame him , because when we push he always gone to farm after we died he go to die alone after that
he flame me
46:52   HUANfromValinor   [Allies]   göt  means  ass
47:37   HUANfromValinor   [Allies]   seni bi banlatam gör
47:40   HUANfromValinor   [Allies]   yarragı                         means you will get ban my cock
50:36   HUANfromValinor   [Allies]   mal                         means stupid
51:31   HUANfromValinor   [Allies]   benim sikime güvenip gerdeğe giriyo  means he trust my cock and fuck wife with my cock
53:50   HUANfromValinor   [Allies]   embesil 
57:20   HUANfromValinor   [Allies]   alche nab
57:21   HUANfromValinor   [Allies]   rambo   

after all you must watch replay before ban.

I have complaint this admin(VanGogh)   he always make decision against me pls look at.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 20:18 »
On this account you have been banned 5 times for a differente kinds of flames. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=tasiyiciii

So dont bullshit to me,ok? I could easily ask admins to put you on a blacklist and hunt every your account you make. Your account wont be unbanned becouse you are serial flamer, and you should thank to me I didnt banned your main account.

denied