Author Topic: ban request  (Read 461 times)

Offline ArmyMaN^E^

• Tournament Supporter
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Mrb
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: October 30, 2017, 13:21 »
asd22
lightofhell(game ruining + team sabotage+intentional feeding)
fall1n( game ruining +team sabotage+intentional feeding/feed on propouse)
maluma(put her friend vs team just they to ruin the game like they do just now)
lightofhell+fall1n was obvious they are playing for scourge team from start of game but later they start to sabotage us (ezalor with teleport - teleport us to enemy just to die and void use ult to catch us in her ult just they to kill us easy)
18:06       [All]    Maluma killed ASD22
18:32    ASD22    [Allies]    -disablehelp
18:44    dulac    [Allies]    -disable help
18:51    dulac    [Allies]    -disablehelp
19:21    Dunedain93    [Allies]    void
19:22    Dunedain93    [Allies]    dager
19:25    Dunedain93    [Allies]    :)
21:25    radler    [Allies]    void
21:26    radler    [Allies]    dager
21:28    radler    [Allies]    arcane?
21:32    radler    [Allies]    wtf
26:51    K3ndraLust    [Allies]    -disablehelp
how you can see the items of void and items of ezalor too and from min 15 ezalor start to die in propouse every time i cant explain exactly time because all her deaths are on propouse from min 15!
maluma:he joined in game and say to me save 2 slot friends come in 2min they are finishing the game now and will joing
13:28    Maluma    cekam da zavrsat
13:33    Maluma    edni drugari use 3,4 min
14:41    ASD22    ae cekame ama 2min
14:45    ASD22    povise ne cekam
17:51    ASD22    kazi acc
17:52    ASD22    koj se
18:08    Maluma    falin i coldtime ..
how you can see maluma told me 2friends coming wait for them falin i coldtime in game joined fall1n & lightofhell i think the second player coldtime its lightofhell because they joined in same time when we was waiting for them because the game haved priv gn! they was both in down lane down was too maluma they didnt gank axe when he was pulling down so i tp down to help but they didnt want to kill him just stay at tower and walk around
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6072393
You think you are better than me, than try to catch a fly with a rope!

I and Chuck did it 5 times^^

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 05:54 »
You are pro member becouse you are pro ban requester :D iwas in game i think we won game normaly he just failied. Ezalor(fall1n) killed me some times  at start :D
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ArmyMaN^E^

• Tournament Supporter
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Mrb
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 06:46 »
You are pro member becouse you are pro ban requester :D iwas in game i think we won game normaly he just failied. Ezalor(fall1n) killed me some times  at start :D

you think wrong first and second who care what you think?!!who are you?!!!
im pro member im shit member its my problem so dont spam in my request and see your way
have a nice day mara nuub
You think you are better than me, than try to catch a fly with a rope!

I and Chuck did it 5 times^^

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 09:21 »
im pro member im shit member.

:y:

P.s srry for spam , my apologize..
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 09:23 by NEPOPRAVLJIV »
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 19:52 »
lightofhell !7 Days Ban+5 Warn Game Ruining/Teammate Sabotage
fall1n !Permantly Banned Game Ruining/Intentional Feeding/Teammate Sabotage
They were playing normal until from 15.Minute Ezalor start to sabotage teammates by teleporting and died on purpose 4-5 times while void trying to avoid from deaths but he used his ulti to prevent his teammates from escape 2-3 times,they didn't ruined game so hard however they wanted to made lose this game especially ezalor died on purpose many times and teleported his teammates to death as well
For Axe;he just benefit from that advantage and they killed him in down as well,i doubt he knew they would doing that and he wasn't host game to let made them ruin like,so no punishment about him for now but he should be careful in next time because if they will doing that again he will be get ban as well