Author Topic: Thanks for all  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • Topic Author
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thanks for all
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 10:41 »
I want to tell you here that there are serious shortcomings of the admin / moderators on this server.
but you continue to be sarcastic in the same way.you will not find a player in this game that can mock without any players remaining. I have good news for you .there is no death at the end of this incident..  Have a good day

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 11:14 »
gl & hf my friend.. All best.  :)
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2017, 11:26 »
I want to tell you here that there are serious shortcomings of the admin / moderators on this server.
but you continue to be sarcastic in the same way.you will not find a player in this game that can mock without any players remaining. I have good news for you .there is no death at the end of this incident..  Have a good day

Now I need to be scared?  :agreed:

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 13:08 »
@Ayd.Mev - mate, you made this topic bcs you got banned? Why are you so outraged? How was this staff unfair with you?

From what I can see you got banned for sabotaging your teammates (2nd time). So, you did it once and got banned and now you did it again (by killing your teammates with toss about 8 times) and got banned again, ofc for a longer period. What isnt fair here? Is bcs you cant see the request? Well, the request exists, no one gets banned without forum report. We have private boards for special membergroups (VIP, tour and patreon supp, GFX pro) where they can post their ban reqs in order to be solved faster; you were VIP, you know this. The ONLY difference between 1 report from private board and 1 report from public board is that the one from private is solved faster. Would it make you feel better if the staff ask the guy that reported you to give his permission to move that private report in "Ban requests" public board?

I rlly dont understand why are you mad...
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • Topic Author
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2017, 13:17 »
@Ayd.Mev - mate, you made this topic bcs you got banned? Why are you so outraged? How was this staff unfair with you?

From what I can see you got banned for sabotaging your teammates (2nd time). So, you did it once and got banned and now you did it again (by killing your teammates with toss about 8 times) and got banned again, ofc for a longer period. What isnt fair here? Is bcs you cant see the request? Well, the request exists, no one gets banned without forum report. We have private boards for special membergroups (VIP, tour and patreon supp, GFX pro) where they can post their ban reqs in order to be solved faster; you were VIP, you know this. The ONLY difference between 1 report from private board and 1 report from public board is that the one from private is solved faster. Would it make you feel better if the staff ask the guy that reported you to give his permission to move that private report in "Ban requests" public board?

I rlly dont understand why are you mad...
i play dota everytime every day i m clear player and this game we lose %100 and i want to fun and i m doing this, yes its allowed but no need 7 days ban i m not sabote game its just for fun mod will be giving warn and this warning was enough to really impress me. I do not want a privilege here for myself but I was expecting an initiative from the managers for being a clean player but I see that there is a manager who really enjoys the ban and you know it

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2017, 13:58 »
Dude, you ruined others stats by tossing them several times to their death and you already had warn for sabotaging. It wasnt just for warn even if it was the 1st time breaking this rule. They could ban you for 2 weeks + 7 warns (2nd time) but you got half of that sanction and still complain? What does "clean player" means for you? You are breaking the rules for fun and call yourself a clean player? This is the worst thing you can do here: ruining stats for others or/and games for fun. 99% of players that do such things are doing it bcs of rage, justifying in some way that retarded behavior. You are lucky that you have Akuma as B&U admin and no me, as example. I would find a way of getting rid of players that are doing such retarded things only for fun. What is more outraging is that you are sure you dont deserve that ban bcs pissing 4 other players wasnt such a bad thing when you do it for fun. I stopped playing dota a few timesc cuse of retarded players that were pissing me off for fun, and I was in the fucking staff, imagine how fast would a regular user leave this place in such conditions. Is nothing more annoying in losing a game and having a retard keep tossing you to your death for fun, then crying on forum about getting banned after he already was warned for it.

Recently I PMed you about provoking others and telling them to delete dota. I was very nice about it and spent time explaining you why that behavior is bad for this gaming community. Even you were surprised about it, asking me why I give you so much atention. Failing a game is a stupid reason to repeat to a guy "delete dota". Here is a proper situation when someone can say it: Delete dota! There's no place on internet where you are welcomed with such mentality. Pls delete dota and gtfo of LA. You made this topic to say "goodbye", pls stand by your word and just leave.

Bye!
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.