Author Topic: buggy bug bugged  (Read 1770 times)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
buggy bug bugged
« on: October 12, 2017, 13:57 »
https://vimeo.com/237887173

walking hill down like np
:D

guest49825

Re: buggy bug bugged
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 14:07 »
Ehm, what's bug here?

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 14:21 »
pudge hooks jakiro -> jakiro goes down
pudge hooks puck -> pck walks down
and at rosh same with naix
he is on hill and after pudge dies he walks down

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 14:50 »
Pudge is too fat. There is no space dude :D

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 14:51 »
This forum is for DotA 1...
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

guest49825

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 15:08 »

You are explaining the game mechanics. It was made in latest dota1 maps by icefrog.
Where is the bug? Or in case Dota2 has another mechanics about this, at least say so, enlighten us.
It is weird. What if i will upload some video, where i am, for example, hooking target and (unexpected!) target is being hooked! ( i mean here any standart in-game feature) Shock! Bug! :-D

p.s.: i am not rude, i am deer. Deer that does not understand the idea.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 16:26 »
Pudge is too fat. There is no space dude :D
xaxaaxaxax

well no pudge after naix kills him :D

This forum is for DotA 1...
yes
DotA

You are explaining the game mechanics. It was made in latest dota1 maps by icefrog.
Where is the bug? Or in case Dota2 has another mechanics about this, at least say so, enlighten us.
It is weird. What if i will upload some video, where i am, for example, hooking target and (unexpected!) target is being hooked! ( i mean here any standart in-game feature) Shock! Bug! :-D

p.s.: i am not rude, i am deer. Deer that does not understand the idea.

my english skillz are to low to understand this xD

guest49825

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 16:31 »
yes
DotA

Yes, DotA. Not about totally different game with similar name, lul :P

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 16:46 »
Its not a bug,whenever you hook someone in unwalkable place,target gains path walking(like spec dagger) for 5 sec and its same thing as for venge and i guess thats still exists on dota 2 if they didn't removed
They add that in a patch which you could able to start buying dagger for venge and pudge

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 17:13 »
Mate, this is a DotA 1 gaming community. Is a big difference between those 2, almost the same difference between DotA 1 and any other MOBA game. Our users are here for DotA 1, not DotA 2 and I honestly disagree in posting anything that can advertise DotA 2 when it already took so many of our users... If I will stop playing DotA 1 and move to DotA 2 I am sure I wont come back to make posts here about it. I'm sure DotA 2 has its own forum, why not post there?

You can at least acknowledge that I am right and not justify yourself with that fact they have similar name...
Anyway, do as you wish; I just find it irelevant for this forum and offensive for current players that sticked to the original.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 01:44 »
Mate, this is a DotA 1 gaming community. Is a big difference between those 2, almost the same difference between DotA 1 and any other MOBA game. Our users are here for DotA 1, not DotA 2 and I honestly disagree in posting anything that can advertise DotA 2 when it already took so many of our users... If I will stop playing DotA 1 and move to DotA 2 I am sure I wont come back to make posts here about it. I'm sure DotA 2 has its own forum, why not post there?

You can at least acknowledge that I am right and not justify yourself with that fact they have similar name...
Anyway, do as you wish; I just find it irelevant for this forum and offensive for current players that sticked to the original.

yes sir thats right
i wanted to share something here like in old times , this is the only forum i know/use

but thats true , delete this topic

Its not a bug,whenever you hook someone in unwalkable place,target gains path walking(like spec dagger) for 5 sec and its same thing as for venge and i guess thats still exists on dota 2 if they didn't removed
They add that in a patch which you could able to start buying dagger for venge and pudge
thanks for the info sir, didnt know that

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 08:29 »
There is no need to delete your topic. Just try to avoid posting about DotA 2, please. There are come "cool" bugs in DotA 1 as well  ;D