Author Topic: ban request  (Read 437 times)

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: September 23, 2017, 23:22 »
1: Your NickName?
ima_li_cura
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
3t-[ango]
3: What rule did he/they break?
ban avoiding/leaving
4: When was the Rule Broken?
he wait min 6 and leave
07:12   3T-[Ango]   [Allies]   so how cares
07:13   3T-[Ango]   [Allies]   about ban
7:07   3T-[Ango]   [Allies]   i have 15 acconts all with more psr that u have on 1
he admited
screenshot is that he rejoined and play with another acc ro[saba]23..
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6065314

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 10:50 »
he already banned but he need some warns for that

3t-[ango]
Bans
The player's ban will expire in 6 days and 12 hours.
Player was autobanned for [1 weeks] on [23-09-2017 23:09:28] in game [RD 1700++ #5].

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 12:07 »
No you missunderstood me
He avoid ban
If i could get doubled ban for leaving game so and he, he has 15 acc he share accs with nemesys virus also forbidden.
I want to see all list of his accs banned

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 12:53 »
There is no reason to ban all of his accounts. He is allowed to have as many accs as he wants but to not avoid ban on them; meaning that he will get banned only on those that he is using after getting banned.

Have patience. This will take a while and every time you reply your topic will appear in top (as newest), meaning it will be last to be solved. The requests are usually solved from bottom (oldest) to top (newest).

P.S. I'm not solving this. Just gave feedback.  ;D
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 13:14 »
You dont need to ban all, just give me a list i will track if he plays while banned

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 13:19 »
You dont need to ban all, just give me a list i will track if he plays while banned

Accounts list are private data. Not even B&U mods have acces to them. They get them from admins, if good reason provided. Tracking is B&U job. Regular users help B&U crew by making ban requests when they see someone breaking the rules but that is all, you cant do more than that. You reported him, let the mods do their job from now on; you did your part; tnx for your report.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 15:53 »
Many people avoid bans after getting autobanned even you are doing the same thing at this exact moment, so stop the drama. If I was to hunt and double ban whenever someone did that, there would be no people on this server left.
The only time I apply some harder sanctions is when someone is doing it way to often, and on multiple accounts.

He won't be unbanned on account he left the game from, and don't worry, if he gets too problematic we can deal with it, but ango isn't a regular leaver.

!denied !locked
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..