Author Topic: RoughNX music  (Read 2539 times)

guest49825

RoughNX music
« on: September 15, 2017, 14:25 »
Hi, my deers!
Do not consider it as advertising, please, because it is not. I do not even know this guy directly.

What is it about:

In search of free music for my incoming movies, i`ve found this compositor, called RoughNX.

He makes really decent music, maybe even you will like some of his tracks. I liked every track i`ve heard there.
And the point is, he is making the music for absolutely free! This means, you can use his tracks in youtube movies as you wish (but credit him in description or even in the video, please, this is the only one thing required)
I am really excited of this. Holy shit! Decent music is being distributed for free!
Yes, there are also many channels with free music, but this one is like best i`ve ever found.

I advice you to check his tracks, and, maybe, donate him a bit, by using Patreon service (as our server got too)

Links:

https://www.roughnx.com/archive-1
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/roughnxmusic
Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/roughnx

Deer disclaimer:

And, again, i do not know him directly. I just like his idea, brought by his decent music tracks.

I hope here is nothing illegal to mention some music compositor here.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RoughNX music
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 15:05 »
Will listen it today while deering.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 14:02 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

guest49825

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 14:59 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Nice nice, but this thread is about RoughNX music, keep it like this, please :-D

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 15:07 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Nice nice, but this thread is about RoughNX music, keep it like this, please :-D
sory :) my eng is noob and i didnt mean it bad just song for u all:)
Spoiler for Hiden:

guest49825

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 20:43 »
Because i want to keep this thread up as long as i won`t annoy you guys with my spam, i will post his tracks here. Like 'choice of the day'.

So, today`s choice is very relaxing and at same time inspiring track, you can feel it, just listen:
RoughNX - Standoff
Spoiler for Hiden:
It suits many kind of scenes. It can suit some final battle videos (not only dota related). It can suit some dramatic moments where some antagonist becomes 'from zero to galactic hero' (:-D) after his losing of something very important. And so on.

guest49825

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 10:31 »
Here is pair of tracks, called similar. Descriptions are mine, they may be 'wrong'. These are just my feelings (associated with track name along with tracks sounding).

RoughNX - SPIRITS OF THE PAST
Spoiler for Hiden:
This one is soft-dubstep-like track. It is about something that happened already, that causes nostalgic memories. So chill, so relaxing. Makes me run across my memories, looking at each one and have that feeling... like all my deals, along with correct ones, along with mistakes, - all these were correct, like every millisecond of life meant something, changed something, to make me who i am.
such speech :o

roughNX - SPIRITS OF THE FUTURE
Spoiler for Hiden:
This one really i really associate with something incoming, something intriguing. Something, that i have to face. The future :-)

guest49825

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 11:06 »
And, track of the current day is
RoughNX - FROST
Spoiler for Hiden:
I am usually listening this one while programming, while concentrating.
Actually, i listen to this track so deering much on repeat :-D

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 03:22 »
Excellent music, listening to it a lot these days. Currently this one

No idea who Sarah is though, was expecting some vocals :D but great song anyway.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

guest49825

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 09:13 »
No idea who Sarah is though, was expecting some vocals :D but great song anyway.

I suppose she is his sister, as we can see in description of this track:
roughNX & Sarah - Wake Up
Spoiler for Hiden:
Looks like she plays piano parts (as i can read from description :D). I may be wrong tho. Very good anyway

Excellent music, listening to it a lot these days.
Deer agrees

guest49825

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 13:50 »
Track of this day is Reflection
RoughNX - REFLECTION
Spoiler for Hiden:
Such a good soundtrack for starting of some action. Or even for in the middle of action :D
And, like always, this is inspiring and relaxing track too :3

upd: This track sounds very serious  8)

guest49825

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 12:36 »
RoughNX - Life is a burden, death is freedom
Spoiler for Hiden:

Track of the day is here
With some unusual (for me) beats.
So good sound :) I may even call this one philosophic track

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 18:33 »
i think this is epic
if im allowed to post:D
Spoiler for Hiden:

guest49825

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2017, 18:44 »
Yesh, nice one :)

guest49825

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 00:22 »
RoughNX - Don't wake me from this sleep. [Ambient Suite]
Spoiler for Hiden:

This is track of this day. I am  having goosebumps of this one. This is soooo good. As i commented that youtube video - it would be really good for some dramatic / epic / or even some cosmic scene. Or, maybe, underwater beautiful scenes.