Author Topic: please unban me  (Read 343 times)

Offline Youssef

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
please unban me
« on: August 30, 2017, 00:05 »
xx_bnay_xx_fuck                                                                                                                                      ا
I'm sorry I'm out of play                                                                                                                            http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6060504                                     unbqn plsse     

Offline KhaLiD...

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • True Gamers never die, we Respawn.
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: please unban me
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 00:15 »
If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: please unban me
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 00:49 »
Autoban reinstated, you left game on purpose after another player in your team left. Game ended as a draw because of your action.

PS: Notice that 3 admins were in this game (Dodji_ukljuci, hiatus, and me) so you are lucky you are just autobanned.

Also its 4th time you post same request, next time you will get banned on forum for spamming in b&u section.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..