Author Topic: ban req 3STAR  (Read 344 times)

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req 3STAR
« on: August 29, 2017, 06:22 »
1: Your NickName?
anti-brain

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
3star

3: What rule did he/they break?
plugging / ban avoiding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
After 26 mins you can see that he continuously plugs.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I think he is ''byenoobs''. He has been banned on that account and keeps playing with this one.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6060539

Offline daft

• Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req 3STAR
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 09:10 »
FYI:
from this games lobby log : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6060540

he said:
33:56    BEBE_Ruhi    3star=byenoobs
34:01    BEBE_Ruhi    disclosed
35:01    3STAR    -ADSKI-3star-ByeNoobs-HiNoobs-Problems

guest49825

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 09:31 »
Yes, he is ADSKI (byenoobs as you said)

@Akuma thats what i was talking about; He should be blacklisted
Spoiler for Hiden:
I am at the work

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 00:30 »
Just take a look at this game's lobby log. You can see how toxic he is. He has 1 week bans on ''-adski-'' and ''byenoobs''. Furthermore, he also has a permanent ban on ''adski''.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6060540
02:00   3STAR   turks love get anal y
02:11   3STAR   post post
02:16   3STAR   go cry in forum
02:22   3STAR   anana sikidgam
02:33   3STAR   hahah go cry kid no care
05:25   3STAR   amfete too retard he pick tech and we play like 2v8 again tr shits
33:25   3STAR   tpical retardet noob from turky
38:42   3STAR   i will go playin anather server or dota 2 soon
38:55   3STAR   here only retards with retardet admins
39:26   3STAR   Hiatus is turk?
39:46   3STAR   he is stuped gey turk too
40:17   3STAR   admin Lexy are bigest retard too
40:46   3STAR   i see only few normal turks
41:04   3STAR   meybe erdogan geav u poisen in food
45:08   3STAR   turks go play tetris
45:35   3STAR   TURKS I MADE TETRIS FOR U U TRY PLAY DOTA

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 00:54 »
!locked 7 days on server, if you notice him play on another account let me know about it.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..