Author Topic: ban request grga_man  (Read 166 times)

Offline hlr.sympathetic

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: marketisto
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request grga_man
« on: August 14, 2017, 21:18 »
1: Your NickName?
marketisto

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
grga_man

3: What rule did he/they break?
plugging

4: When was the Rule Broken?
31:46      [All]   Grga_man has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.
and next several minutes

Since he is banned on his two other accounts, it seems he doesn't care about new ban.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=freaking_good
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=star_scream

It would be ok if he nicely asked to vk him cause he can't fix connection problems, but it was only:

32:46   Grga_man   [All]   kick me
32:46   Grga_man   [All]   ne znam sta je
32:46   Grga_man   [Allies]   !P
32:46   Grga_man   [All]   kick me
32:47   Grga_man   [All]   WTF

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
He was playing tinker on the mid lane. Didn't fail, but still wasn't feeling good: got BOT really late.
Then he started non-stop lagging. Perhaps, it was a bad connection but it was looked like plugging.
And.. after he was kicked he joined la tour channel (3v3 tour was starting there). He didn't use this nick, maybe went off, maybe changed nick to play a tour.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6057723

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request grga_man
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 16:14 »
I can tell u that i called him to play with me on tour he said he berly play dota he lags on /w later before tour starts he came again and i ask him he wanna play with me cuz i know him he said i cant i lagg to much and he didnt play tour btw tour was canceled. I just saw this post didnt even talk to him today.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: ban request grga_man
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 16:32 »
Doubt he was plugging on purpose, he often gets dropped because of his connection

!denied