Author Topic: MrNiceGuy and Eko bad job  (Read 3624 times)

Offline Polak_PL

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MrNiceGuy and Eko bad job
« on: March 03, 2010, 20:16 »
because I made a topic where guy with fatal score sets game latency to 500sync packets, and 30seconds later - he lags out:)

I made a topic with proofs, but It was denied.

Different time, furion made a backdoor, because while we were pushing mid and were in sentinel's base, furion teleported to our throne and destroyed it.

Both of them didnt get ban, wanr - nothing.

BUT! When I was in noob team, who fed enemies, game was almost over, we had no towers and they were going in 5 to our fountain to "have fun", I sold all my items, bought chcikens and that was the reason to give me 10days ban+warn.

NUTS JOB! Do u think that they dont really care of the job they r doing?

P.S. Probably I will get perm ban on my 185games acc with next accusation topic, but I dont any care:)

Judge function shouldnt be given to randoms, but guys who care and are responsible for job they are doing!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 20:21 by Polak_PL »

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: MrNiceGuy and Eko bad job
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 20:22 »
:D yep i suck :D rofl but at least i know dota rules and u do not.

I usually do not explain myself to one but i will write now for the both situation:

first situation:

host felt lagg and put synclimit 500 and after that his connection broke :D for polak that is for ban :D,

for second I wont even bother to write anything :D

for your ban i would ban u for 40 days for ruin the game like that!

respect!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Blik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 21:22 »
grow up
/thread

Offline bloodhunter89

• Advanced Member
  • Sta je seljani?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 21:51 »
First of all i say that this "easy steps" are waste of time.. http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

Now... i understand that looking every ban/unban req is hard,
and i respect your job, but i have some suggestions. There is a huge number of plugers on pd.eu, and posting unban req is not so easy, u need to spend 5min writing a decent req. So lots of plugs is not reported nor banned. And we all know that real disconnections are happening rarely.  And even if u dc for real, and u are aware of this forum u can always ask for unban req. My opinion is that there will be less req`s on this forum.

And about this req.. http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1827.0
It is locked so i cant replay. If  u checked the replay or at least the game log u will see that he pluged after i stole his point booster. He asked me to give it back and i said no!! then he pluged. He got 7 days ban. And when host bans in game, how long the ban lasts? I am not sure but i think 14days? correct me if  i am wrong.

Anyway GJ playdota.eu!!!!

maki_daki

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 15:48 »
xD

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 17:53 »
First of all i say that this "easy steps" are waste of time.. http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

Now... i understand that looking every ban/unban req is hard,
and i respect your job, but i have some suggestions. There is a huge number of plugers on pd.eu, and posting unban req is not so easy, u need to spend 5min writing a decent req. So lots of plugs is not reported nor banned. And we all know that real disconnections are happening rarely.  And even if u dc for real, and u are aware of this forum u can always ask for unban req. My opinion is that there will be less req`s on this forum.

And about this req.. http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1827.0
It is locked so i cant replay. If  u checked the replay or at least the game log u will see that he pluged after i stole his point booster. He asked me to give it back and i said no!! then he pluged. He got 7 days ban. And when host bans in game, how long the ban lasts? I am not sure but i think 14days? correct me if  i am wrong.

Anyway GJ playdota.eu!!!!

Thats its RIVER subject. Noone here want to admit that !banlast shall work on plugers same as volunrarly leaver. Ban duration after !banlast is 14days. But if you decide to plug instead, you gonna receive 3days, maybe 5days, and if you are real game ruiner, maphacker, whiner, flamer, you gonna get 7days and warn. So whats the point to leave game voluntarly? Now you understand?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 18:01 by Resor »

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 21:29 »
hahaha the best topic so far...http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1827.0 this link is soo cool only missing in first ban req is game link...

and pls do something fast about plugging ban...in the last 5 games i played i saw at least 5-6 pluggs...i know when there is lag or isnt...and increase the ban duration for pluggers...twice the time 14days x 2times = 28 days :D

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 09:01 »
hahaha the best topic so far...http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1827.0 this link is soo cool only missing in first ban req is game link...

and pls do something fast about plugging ban...in the last 5 games i played i saw at least 5-6 pluggs...i know when there is lag or isnt...and increase the ban duration for pluggers...twice the time 14days x 2times = 28 days :D

ek0 said that we need to wait 2weaks and look what ppl have to say about pluging.

Offline Polak_PL

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 16:33 »

ek0 said that we need to wait 2weaks and look what ppl have to say about pluging.
Its ruining a game. If  some1 has bad internet, he doesnt deserve to play dota. Even 2-3days ban for unluggers should solve out the problem.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 17:52 »

Its ruining a game. If  some1 has bad internet, he doesnt deserve to play dota. Even 2-3days ban for unluggers should solve out the problem.

Yes man.. we got now 3days ban. And you see whats happening? 99% games at least 1 "lost connection".

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 20:22 »
From now on for pluggers the ban will be 7 days from my side! If me and ek0 decide different i will modify this topic!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline reisor.ee

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 20:55 »
I was just about to post this in a ban forum, but topic was locked as i typed:

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2030.0

(This text was meant for 605Forte):

I noticed you regularly request bans for "pros" in noobgames, but it seems to me a bit two-faced, since you occasionally play in pro games aswell. I understand the need for not allowing pros to farm score in nubgames, but cmon, if someone plays an occasional nubgame for whatever reason should not be bannable offence. For all you know, he might share an account with a friend, haven't played for a while and needs to brush up his skills before joining pro game or maybe he doesn't regard himself as pro. You should consider all these things before you come crying in forum over spilt milk, because it's just wasting admins time. Even more so, as you play pro games yourself. Occasinally even GODLIKE games. Noobs playing pro games is just as offensive as pros in nubgames. Maybe even more.

(This has been bothering me for some time already. It's funny how someone can advance from nub to godlike in fev hours)

edit: what i would propose is that in instances like the one i described in my post admins ignore these topics. He himself has been banned before for being a nub in pro game not long ago under nick 605FORTE. Infact, topics like the one i posted should be ignored entirely unless someone with imba stats break that rule. It's not that uncommon that a player finds himself outclassed in pro games and decides to go back to noobgames as he or she is constantly harassed in pro game for being a complete nub. Last time i looked no-one is hosting games for "avarage" players so you just have to go by gut feeling and choose if you play as pro or as nub. If you check kalash's stats and compare them to Vataitau's stats you can see they are not all that different in areas that matter, namely k/d and creepscores. As they both play nub and pro games they should either be banned both or not be banned at all.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 21:03 by reisor.ee »

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 19:52 »
For ppl who disconnect there should be -0,5 (or more) penalty points. Then disconnecting wont be abusable since they received penalty. So every1 who care about ladder will get better net provider and will be avoiding pluging. Its very hard to proof when some1 plug out. Without reviewing replay its impossible to conclude did he lost connection or he pluged. I bet eko and niceguy dont review all replays with reported pluger. To avoid that and discourage pluging this penalty system (or similar) should be implemented

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 20:04 »
I was just about to post this in a ban forum, but topic was locked as i typed:

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2030.0

(This text was meant for 605Forte):

I noticed you regularly request bans for "pros" in noobgames, but it seems to me a bit two-faced, since you occasionally play in pro games aswell. I understand the need for not allowing pros to farm score in nubgames, but cmon, if someone plays an occasional nubgame for whatever reason should not be bannable offence. For all you know, he might share an account with a friend, haven't played for a while and needs to brush up his skills before joining pro game or maybe he doesn't regard himself as pro. You should consider all these things before you come crying in forum over spilt milk, because it's just wasting admins time. Even more so, as you play pro games yourself. Occasinally even GODLIKE games. Noobs playing pro games is just as offensive as pros in nubgames. Maybe even more.

(This has been bothering me for some time already. It's funny how someone can advance from nub to godlike in fev hours)

edit: what i would propose is that in instances like the one i described in my post admins ignore these topics. He himself has been banned before for being a nub in pro game not long ago under nick 605FORTE. Infact, topics like the one i posted should be ignored entirely unless someone with imba stats break that rule. It's not that uncommon that a player finds himself outclassed in pro games and decides to go back to noobgames as he or she is constantly harassed in pro game for being a complete nub. Last time i looked no-one is hosting games for "avarage" players so you just have to go by gut feeling and choose if you play as pro or as nub. If you check kalash's stats and compare them to Vataitau's stats you can see they are not all that different in areas that matter, namely k/d and creepscores. As they both play nub and pro games they should either be banned both or not be banned at all.

Sharing acc and have multi acc is against rules as far as I know.

It is hard to define what means pro or noob player. That score can only tell is player solo or team player and reveal is he feeder. For me if u play cm 20/20 games and u have 1/10/15 avg score thats pro player. I bet u would kick out from lobby that player. I check player on site. Win/Lose score is much valuable 2 me then score is. So stats cant really show u much

Offline reisor.ee

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 22:48 »
It is hard to define what means pro or noob player. That score can only tell is player solo or team player and reveal is he feeder. For me if u play cm 20/20 games and u have 1/10/15 avg score thats pro player. I bet u would kick out from lobby that player. I check player on site. Win/Lose score is much valuable 2 me then score is. So stats cant really show u much

You missed the point entirely. Re-read my post.