Author Topic: Help plz  (Read 843 times)

Offline Random

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Help plz
« on: July 12, 2017, 12:40 »
I used ccleaner today and when i opened eurobattle there say no such file or directory, I reinstalled eurobattle but now when game is going to open(when screen is black) it closes and i get a table where say The application encountered an unexpected error and down of this is : To help us identify the problem please describe what were you doing when the error occurred. There is a place to describe and down is send to blizzard     close

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Help plz
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 12:48 »
Please screenshot those screens and post it here, also copy gproxy log and post it as well.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Random

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 13:33 »
Idk how.. I cant screenshot but idk how to send

Offline Random

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 13:38 »
So?

Offline Random

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 19:08 »
Anyway I deleted the game and pls send me a link where to download it again cuz i forgot where I downloaded before :)