Author Topic: ban req alien1 ibraa10  (Read 428 times)

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req alien1 ibraa10
« on: June 21, 2017, 23:01 »
1: Your NickName?
anti-brain

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
alien1 and ibraa10

3: What rule did he/they break?
alien1 was playing legion and he refused to play with team. He also fed other spectre so many times that it is probably the reason why we lost. Then, ibraa10 as barathrum refused to play due to legion feeding. He did not charge with bara when team fights happened.

4: When was the Rule Broken?
Well, the rule was broken after 20 mins throughout end of the game. These type of players ruin the fun of the game.

5: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6047387

Offline ebyy

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req alien1 ibraa10
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 23:37 »
yes i agree with u leg anti team all game farm and sniper feed but bara not ban  iwas not afk noting and have 15 assist in game i help u and paduge all the game let them see the reply of them game at the end of game i cant ccharg alone v 5  of them since leg go feed and sipeper

im wiht u taht leg have to be baned for anti game runer not me dear if not me chrg wiht pduge all game how can then pudg kill too much jsut go watch the game reply u will know if iwas refseu to ply or  anti team work

even u magna not have like my assist in the game u have 4 u farm all game  push lan but  leg was the one runer game in that game we ply  most time 3 v 5 if u notice

Offline LouisRosko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 23:56 »
I was spectre, its not legions fault i targeted him many many times just with ult while he was nc, he had lothar but i had dust and orb of venom, no escape, he tried running many times so did sniper, but you just cant escape. You cant ban someone for not having good skills...I clearly remember that legi was trying to farm all game but just couldnt, you also farmed all game alone and didnt join many team fights just like legi, only you had more succes in farming because magina has blink and legi doesnt

Offline alien1

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 01:24 »

This post is an insult !!! An unforgiving insult at the sole address of ebyy alias name ibraa10 !!!
     How dare you post like this before ebyy do it ??? With all we know he is the king at this kind of post !!!
     Never try to do something like this or we'll stand up for it and we'll protect our dear dear ebyy  ;D ;D
     Cmon : to render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's !!!
     My dear ebyy sorry if this bad kid insulted you and stole your glory from posting all the irregularities that
     are happening in the game !!! I did not expect this (maybe it's a fan of yours)  :) :) 
     PS: And for the love of God ebyy try to improve your skills to write and explain in English, trying to read
     what you wrote it's like i would try to decipher the Egyptian herogliffs  :o :o :o

A lot of love to haters !!! ( Especially those who have a new account most likely old ones were banned
     for mh or something else, no relevance in this case )  ;) ;)         

guest49825

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 10:11 »
Can you guys stop spamming here? :-)

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 12:30 »
!Denied
Legion was failed in this game so he need farm that he didn't join some combats however i can't say he refusing to play with team since he join some combats and tried to def with team
Bara was playing with team most times however there is few combats that he was too late for come with charge,he only didn't help you in last combat which you already lose this game
You didn't play this game always 3 since there is some combats that a few combats sniper wasn't there too