Author Topic: How to play dota.  (Read 7849 times)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to play dota.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 00:12 »
Of course I'll waste for each stream half an hour.
Fly away

guest49825

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 00:55 »
Your 24-hour part of life does not worth even an 1 millisecond of these streams

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 01:20 »
How much did you get from it? Just dont make fool of yourselfs

guest49825

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 01:40 »
When my cat watched these streams, he became a deer warrior.
When i watched this video on my old phone, it transformed into 3D virtual reality center.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 01:56 »
When my cat watched these streams, he became a deer warrior.
When i watched this video on my old phone, it transformed into 3D virtual reality center.
Keep positive. Someday you will start using your brain!

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 11:17 »
I took a part of my daily time to review one of these three games, the one in which you played Invoker. I hope you won't mind, but I did a rough analyzation of this game judging by what I could see from your POV. Most people will call this "side talking like a bitch" but these are simply facts, you don't have to feel the same about what I have to say.

First of all, the Radiant hero choices makes absolute no sense to me, especially if you consider the fact that Jugger is braindamaged and unable to farm or do anything productive in ANY WAY. The guy should have been the main carry in this game and he ended up with 2/7 and total worth of 6,686 gold. I'll get to him later.

The first thing I noticed is that Mirana was extremely weak on mid. He had the higher ground advantage from the Radiant side (cliff) and he didn't even bother to use it. He could've been much more aggressive and annoying but he decided to play it out "safe" like a whoos, even though he CLEARLY had the potential to win the mid lane. And on top that, he was still able to kill you two times, and both of your deaths on mid were absurd and unnecessary. Also, when he attacked you with illusions, he could have just blended in with an illusion rather then charging directly on his own like an idiot and leaving illusions behind.

Looking at your point of view, your game was pretty much based on farming mid, hoarding bounty runes and farming neutral camps. It's strange how the Radiant team had the minimum amount of mid ganks (total of two, both were unsuccessful and one was an ultra fail) even though it was clear by your build that you will go for high damage therefore being an easy prey for CM and her Frostbite. Also, since I couldn't see the exact Mirana's gameplay from your perspective, I'm not sure how much he ganked throughout the game but as for you, the first time you switched the lane to do something different was at 20 mins, and you went top just to get more gold by farming and to destroy a T2 tower. To top it off, even though you didn't actually gank the entire game, your Sunstrike hit ration in this game was below 50%, and you pretty much used two spells the ENTIRE GAME (Aclarity and Sun strike). Your first spell change was at 23 mins of the game, when you invoked Ghost Walk to avoid one of the stupidest "ganks" ever.

Things I liked about your gameplay in this game are the Sun strike you used at the beginning (to scout the opponents matchup, items, etc.) and the Sun Strike you used at 14:58, to check if it's safe to finish the Mid T1 tower. The things I didn't like, that moment you stood on mid with 1/4 HP when it was clear you were going to get yourself killed, the fact that you didn't use 50% of the Aclarity potential on mid, the fact that you took Quas the first time on LEVEL 17 when you absolutely HAD TO and that you litearlly farmed your way through this game while your teammates held your dick for 20 minutes (especially Treant at many occasions, highlighting the moment at 16:25 when he literally saved your ass from certain death). Also, the first time I actually saw you doing something with your teammates was at 24 minutes when you got the Aegis and decided to get the T3 mid tower and raxes.

In overall, I can't remember the last time I've seen such a clueless team. They were literally playing 5v4 for 90% of the game (since you were too busy with farming and missing sun strikes) and they still couldn't do anything. The MVP of the game (from what I could see) was definitely Treant, since the guy was able to gank everywhere, be productive most of the time AND support your ass from distance so you could farm. Conclusion, you played against complete idiots who totally deserved to lose because they weren't able to do anything right in any aspect of this game. You got carried by your teammates this game so bad that, frankly speaking, I believe you would win this game even if you played mid Pudge with Basher and Moon shards without skilling up Hook and Dismember.

One of the saddest games I've ever watched and one of the most static mid performances. I had the chance to play with you on Lagabuse and I know exactly what you can and "can't" do, and I can honestly tell you I've seen games you played a hundred times better then this one. This is not even a shadow of a person I know you are. Rating this game 3/10, just because of Treant.

I didn't have time to watch the games with Shadow Fiend and Akasha at this point, but I'll try watching them throughout the day. I just hope those games weren't stupid and one-sided as this one, since this game felt like a <1000 MMR game.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 11:43 »
Wp with invo
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 17:09 »
Wait,isnt this some random 5k scrub i played with not so long ago?Man u improved,a lot.Every aspect of ur game seems a lot better now.I didnt know it was even possible to improve so much in such a short time period.Damn dude im impressed.Also i see ure actively playing invoker now,thats nice too considering u didnt play it here.
Spoiler for Hiden:
just kidding dude,i dont give a flying fuck about ur streams or ur games xdd

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 18:30 »
How much did you get from it? Just dont make fool of yourselfs
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 06:40 »
Get ready for a wave of shadow fiend gameplay later today.

Also feel free to see them being done live on my stream, I'll start in 5-6 hours from now or so.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 07:15 »
Or not.
Here's some invoker:
Enjoy.
Invoker - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151015574

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 15:05 »
Here's some windrunner:
Enjoy.
Windrunner - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151295238