Author Topic: plz  (Read 469 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
plz
« on: June 02, 2017, 22:15 »
1: NickName?
undefeatedone
2: Who banned you?
autoban
3: Why did you got banned?
leaving
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
i was in a rush and it was the very end of the gameafter weve lost all sides and teammates refused to ff
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
i was owning everyone
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6042102

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: plz
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 22:44 »
As I told you in PM

You will get another chance. Your IP is unlocked and you are free to play. But if you keep leaving games your ban will be even longer next time.
IP ban lifted, take care.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..