Author Topic: ban req mamba24  (Read 267 times)

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req mamba24
« on: June 01, 2017, 15:28 »
1: Your NickName?
juggernauted

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
mamba24

3: What rule did he/they break?
i was playing as troll to carry so i was farming my core items and my team were ahead. We lost one fight and pho started to say like he is gonna farm and wont come to fights. As a result, we kept losing just because i farmed to get my core items.

4: When was the Rule Broken?
its like after 20 mins of the game.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I cant understand why people blame on carry heroes due to farming. Phoenix simply costed us the game.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6043145

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req mamba24
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 16:09 »
Did he refusing to play with team after 20.Minute?Can you specific which rule he broke and when he did that?

Offline ^archaeologist^

• Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req mamba24
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 18:01 »
Only thing what he did wrong is decision to make radiance no matter what. 23 min relic and 35 min radiance. That item did not change anything at that game. Instead of radiance he should make some other items. For example pipe , shiva or refresher, or some smaller items before...

Denied
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 18:29 by ^archaeologist^ »