Author Topic: ban req Power abuse  (Read 217 times)

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req Power abuse
« on: May 29, 2017, 23:56 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=179411.msg639328;boardseen#new
akuma usless motherfuker for ogre cause stoled ageis and he cant mute me for that so f u denie this req your are also abuser or your are try to save him
i was 2 years mod and u came after me i know very well where can mod use ignore comand
so stop abuse and let higter stf
lets see how u are trying to save him

29:35    _NykS_    [Allies]    useless motehr fuker  (i called ogre here and i muted zeus also cuz ogre his friend no need mute tehre )
29:53    _NykS_    [Allies]    !ignore never
29:56    _NykS_    [Allies]    when u kick ogre
29:59    _NykS_    [Allies]    thn i will play  (so go check replay i played with team all time )
32:21    _NykS_    [Allies]    i will not win game
32:24    _NykS_    [Allies]    for this shit nab
39:50    _NykS_    [Allies]    tjis zeus and his firend 
39:53    _NykS_    [Allies]    under zero
41:28    _NykS_    [Allies]    after game u abuser piece of shit (i get before mute here all users had ignore comand do you want i will share here what is writing in privite section for mute comand ? ) go post there
56:52    _NykS_    [Allies]    low shit
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 23:59 by _xpam_ »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req Power abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 00:05 »
I already told you I changed that rule for mods. If they get insulted by you they are free to mute you.

!denied again.

PS: if you don't like this decision PM any of the high staff admins about it.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..