Author Topic: Game minimised  (Read 1245 times)

Offline LouisRosko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Game minimised
« on: May 26, 2017, 13:26 »
The new feature of game being in window is great, but somehow i minimized it during game and you have to press f10 in order to even get mouse to the maximize button but still the taskbar and the upper side of the game window is still visible in full screen and there is no way to remove if but to quit wc3 and start again, tried everything with altabbing but no success

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Game minimised
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 14:12 »
The new feature of game being in window is great, but somehow i minimized it during game and you have to press f10 in order to even get mouse to the maximize button but still the taskbar and the upper side of the game window is still visible in full screen and there is no way to remove if but to quit wc3 and start again, tried everything with altabbing but no success

You can't maximize again once warcraft 3 was minimized, its a bug and hopefully it will be fixed soon

guest49825

Deers can deer, dogs cannot even dog
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 15:58 »
Why do you have such problems?..
I`m playing on 1.28 (then 1.28.2) for like 2 months already and still did not get any problem either with -nativefullscreen either without it

i like how you ppl are blaming this patch and admins and everyone but you.
Srsly, only you are getting problems with new patch

They made great work with refactoring that old-style code, it gave us a great ability to get patches on-the-fly, without any manual downloading and such. They prepared a nice ground to make this game grow soon

And instead of thanks developers getting only flames
Stop being braindamaged, please
These ~200 guys are doing the great work, for sure

If something does not work for you, it does not work for YOU, cause YOU are BAD (at least at using computer in 2017)
I did not mean personally, it was supposed to be read by all flamers here

I got no time to choose correct thread, i`m at the work

guest49825

Deers can deer, dogs cannot even dog
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 15:59 »
Why do you have such problems?..
I`m playing on 1.28 (then 1.28.2) for like 2 months already and still did not get any problem either with -nativefullscreen either without it

i like how you ppl are blaming this patch and admins and everyone but you.
Srsly, only you are getting problems with new patch

They made great work with refactoring that old-style code, it gave us a great ability to get patches on-the-fly, without any manual downloading and such. They prepared a nice ground to make this game grow soon

And instead of thanks developers getting only flames
Stop being braindamaged, please
These ~200 guys are doing the great work, for sure

If something does not work for you, it does not work for YOU, cause YOU are BAD (at least at using computer in 2017)
I did not mean personally, it was supposed to be read by all flamers here

I got no time to choose correct thread, i`m at the work

Offline Myquie

• Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 17:57 »
@Alone_MonaX you are doing the same thing. You are not having any problem thats good for you but it doesn't mean noone has no problems. I'm sure most people having some problems with this new patch. So don't blame when people complains. I'm complaining as well. This patch may helps admins a lot I'm pleased too but It means nothing to me because of the lag which occured after 'patch'. It makes my game impossible to play. Please be more kind to people, even they are not! This will make us a better person.

guest49825

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 18:02 »
@Alone_MonaX you are doing the same thing. You are not having any problem thats good for you but it doesn't mean noone has no problems. I'm sure most people having some problems with this new patch. So don't blame when people complains. I'm complaining as well. This patch may helps admins a lot I'm pleased too but It means nothing to me because of the lag which occured after 'patch'. It makes my game impossible to play. Please be more kind to people, even they are not! This will make us a better person.

You`re correct.
I just hate when people becomes mass imbeciles for no valuable reason, especially when it`s about of rating of someone`s work
I`ve read many threads/posts on different forums and everyone is complaining. And always it ends up with their own fail, like 'oh, i did not read manuals!'

rip english by me here, hurrying

Offline LouisRosko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 13:55 »
Wow you are so full of shit, i am not writing these posts to complain, im writing it so people know things like that happen and maybe someone who works on it fixes it..

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 18:59 »
Options > video > click off aspect radio thing
Bow to your master!

Offline LouisRosko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 02:39 »

no you dont understand it, its not resoultion thing, its just like when you press on google chrome "restore down" button, the one on the left of close ( X ) , then you maximize it back, but the windows taskbar is always there on the bottom, and a white line on top of screen

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 10:05 »

no you dont understand it, its not resoultion thing, its just like when you press on google chrome "restore down" button, the one on the left of close ( X ) , then you maximize it back, but the windows taskbar is always there on the bottom, and a white line on top of screen
so its about your pc. idk how to fix
Bow to your master!

guest49825

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 10:45 »
Use -nativefullscreen argument :s

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2017, 13:08 »
Tick the "native fullscreen" box in client, problem solved.