Author Topic: BAN REQUEST  (Read 127 times)

Offline Jim22

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BAN REQUEST
« on: May 28, 2017, 14:50 »
1. Scrum
2. ibraa10
3. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6041860
4. mega plugger /lagger/game ruin - entire game nonstop
5. 56min show the game timer, in reality about 100mins. Worst game. And me + another play get banned by this biased moderator for flaming. Yes, try not to flame when almost every minute this guy looses connection and destroys the gameplay. He could leave and fix his game/net, but no, he stayed 56minute torturing us. and we were unable to kick or drop him. If you have the audacity [Vangogh] to ban me  and other player for flaming then you should ban this guy for more. Who ruins gameplay here, us for flaming or hiM ?  :)  :)  :)
    Very LAME person this ibraa10, after ruining our game( we could have played 2 games in that time he plugged) you have the nerds to post ban requests ?

^^^

Repost - Cause you locked 1st one. He KNEW he had a problem, after plugging/lagging/bugging I don't care, for 10 minutes, he could leave then write an unban request, but no he ruined 56minutes of our time.
It is a ruined game, he could have spared us for looking at the screen for ~40- 50minutes, but no, he did not care about how he was affecting others. Is he your friend "VanGogh" ? Or why are you so biased ? You ban 2 players for average flaming which happens in AT LEAST 50% of games, nobody flamed him excessively but it is understandable, it was about 12am, nobody wanted a shit game before bed. he would not leave so I had to live with it. Now me and the other player banned are in the wrong cause we flamed ? If you wanna be biased towards anyone you should know it's a messed up thing to do.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 20:42 »
You have my decission and its final. If you are not satisfied with my decission you can allways contact Head Moderator if you think I was wrong. I doubt you will satisfy your feelings after his respond (kja or iernesto) because it was enough reasons to ban of you two.