Author Topic: New patch  (Read 3153 times)

Offline MarvinJunior

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New patch
« on: May 27, 2017, 04:30 »
Anyone else getting disconnected randomly? Gproxy fail?
I've never been disconnected before this patch launched, and I wouldn't even be mad if it was my internet but this shit seems to be out of my control apparently.

Offline nahaae

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New patch
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 06:22 »
Anyone else getting disconnected randomly? Gproxy fail?
I've never been disconnected before this patch launched, and I wouldn't even be mad if it was my internet but this shit seems to be out of my control apparently.

yes me too. it is an error. i think. you should fix it or change the damn modem.

Offline nahaae

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 06:23 »
and are you using wifi ?

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 13:18 »
Do you disconnect in game or in chat/post game?

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 14:17 »
ok so i login to play 2 games last night,and i end up playing 2 games 4v5 because of this same error(they whisped us after they relogged):
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6042171
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6042175
Spoiler for Hiden:
good thing we got this useful patch going on btw,thanks,most necessary upgrade deffinitely

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 15:28 »
this?
Blink^ has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.

I will check the stats of disconnect pre and post patch, if there is too much of this and won't be able to find a fix we might have to revert the patch..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 15:59 »
this?
Blink^ has lost the connection (timed out) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.

I will check the stats of disconnect pre and post patch, if there is too much of this and won't be able to find a fix we might have to revert the patch..

I dropped out of first game trol posted.

I got message "unfortunately gproxy.exe has stopped working" I heard people getting that message in some games, first time it happened to me.
Drop message says I lagged out which isn't true, i had connection at all times.
47:54       [All]    Akuma--- has lost the connection (connection error - ECONNRESET) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.
47:54    Akuma---    [All]    Please wait for me to reconnect (357 seconds remain).
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 16:11 »
If gproxy stopped working that is not good at all. Do you have any logs?

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 16:22 »

I don't think if its even possible to get logs, because you get that window with options "send error report" or "dont send error report" once you click it gproxy shuts down completely.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 16:49 »

I don't think if its even possible to get logs, because you get that window with options "send error report" or "dont send error report" once you click it gproxy shuts down completely.

The client will still be running, so you can check gproxy log i assume, unless another log is meant

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 16:56 »
+bad fps /ingame.
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2017, 17:31 »
I got that error three times from yesterday and i checked client log,but everything seems okay
there...
It will happend at least 1 time tonight and i'll screenshot just to see for yourselfs.

Offline -Natsumi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2017, 20:02 »
I just got some gproxy error in a game and disconnected, never happened before. :(

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 20:56 »
I just got some gproxy error in a game and disconnected, never happened before. :(

xD maybe mh is failed ?

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2017, 22:23 »
i also get randomly dropped by gproxy and now in 22:20 im dropped and once in middle in day also i think about 18pm... but gproxy log shows like nothing didnt happen... how to fix it? is it me or maybe server..  ???