• Topic Author
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
help
« on: May 26, 2017, 17:18 »
i couldnt join bnet so i reinstall gproxy and show this

guest49825

Re: help
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 17:25 »
Don`t you see, your installer cannot open the file for write
HMMM, WHAT COULD IT MEAN?
HMMMM....
Oh, maybe it`s an installer that has no administrator privilegies? :O
Oh, or your HDD is broken that hard so he could not open a file descriptor?
Oh, or maybe your random antivirus (or any trash soft like antivirus) blocks write access for installer?
Srsly, stop being that uneducated in 2017
These threads made me mad today
And these guys even dare to blame the patch

p.s. also as common mentioned there few days later: there is PrtScrn button on your keyboard
If no, you have this ability anyway, just find this on your own damn pc, please

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 17:32 »
well if you can't help me dont write anything, but anyway i think is time to move on d2, this new patch is so unrealistic and all players complain but nevermind... cheers

guest49825

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 17:36 »
Didn`t i just help you? I gave you 3 main ideas that you have to check in order to solve this problem

So, try running program as administrator and post here screenshot of what happens then

And ye, please, move to dota2, it`s created for guys like you are
Press 'x' to win

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 17:44 »
Send me your skype or FB profil and ill solve it i just helped to JOJO_nob

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 18:11 »

Care to share the solution?

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 19:09 »

Basic. Reinstalling game and install new one with v7 installer.
Only problem that i had last night is with Avast. He causing some "no path error" then Cen solved it.

All of them have messy destop and directories acually i think that was main problem there(10x folders w3 and 10x installations)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 19:09 »

Only problem that i had last night is with Avast. He causing some "no path error" then Cen solved it.

All of them have messy destop and directories acually i think that was main problem there(10x folders w3 and 10x installations)
Grga send me PM with skype name or fb link and we will try to solve it.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 19:10 »

So you are saying that installing v7 instead of v8 will solve it?

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 19:15 »

So you are saying that installing v7 instead of v8 will solve it?
I did that with MobSlayer and JOJO_Noob and they able to play it,easily. MobSlayer have/had(not sure for now) some problems with Avast that Cen solved. Also i installed v7 too didnt even try to download v8 because v7 will update himself and after only thing that i did is download 1.27b-1.28 switcher. Problem that i saw is when i tryed to download patch from warden (1.27b) i get network error i conact Cen also for that but he didnt respond