• Topic Author
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban
« on: May 26, 2017, 11:23 »
1: Your NickName?
-Aleksandar-
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
nikolkata33,gsi1.8
3: What rule did he/they break?
nikolkata afk from 45min to 60
gsi1.8 refusing to kick afk+family flame
4: When was the Rule Broken?
Explained above
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Nessaj was afk with just several moves just to avoid drop,when i started !votekick
Magina answered with flame...
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6041636

Offline ^archaeologist^

• Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 16:24 »
He said that he have lag in early game with 38 fps. I suppose that he had delay or spikes , not real lag. Nobody checked ping.. About votekick afk-er, why should opponent team kick him when 2 players from your team did not.. Anti-mage flamed you with one sentence when you threatened to all. If nesay was not afk you would win..
note for you- you must relax and play. you can not order to people what items they should make or what they should do , you can only advise them nicely and smart one will accept that. When i see in game what bad players do I would mostly like to play with 4x me and me, but  i can not... and you can not votekick someone who play bad or came late in fight [related for weaver]..and if you want to be a leader in game you should not order to people, you must play nicely and normal players will follow you.. same as in real life.

nikolkata33 banned 3 days/ 1 warn [afk in crucial moments]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 17:26 by ^archaeologist^ »