Author Topic: Ban request Kasumi_Arimura.  (Read 495 times)

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request Kasumi_Arimura.
« on: May 18, 2017, 10:17 »
NOTE: I'm making this report in reference to: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=179084.0

1: Your NickName?
nikolagay (didn't play this game)

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Kasumi_Arimura.

3: What rule did he/they break?
Votekick abuse / National intolerance

4: When was the Rule Broken?

Votekick abuse:

01:31 [All] -- Creeps Spawned --
01:40 Kasumi_Arimura. [Allies] !sd ana
02:34 [All] [Kasumi_Arimura.] voted to kick [Anatak] [1/7]
02:46 Kasumi_Arimura. [All] kik fast

In the original ban request (the one attached above) the admin who resolved the request stated that he "didn't even bother watching the replay because Chen bought lothars". First of all, I was instructed several times that people should avoid votekicking players who are noobs/beginners because we all had to start from something. Second, it wasn't even mentioned that Kasumi's first votekick abuse was initiated before anything serious actually happened. Sure, he got mad because Chen didn't go woods, but that's technically not the proper reason to kick someone, and it's certenyl not the right reason to insult anyone. Speaking of which:

04:01 Kasumi_Arimura. [Allies] !check ana
04:04 Kasumi_Arimura. [Allies] latvian shit
04:07 Kasumi_Arimura. [Allies] !ignore ana

The way I see it, he realized he has a noob on his lane so he was probably thinking something like: "I could try giving him a constructive criticism but I shouldn't be too harsh on him, I mean, he's just a beginner and all... On second thought, let's just call him a latvian shit and ignore him, because that will certenly help him."

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Well I didn't play the game but I saw a guy having a hard time on the forum so I thought, since I woke up so damn early I might as well try doing something productive with my life. The reason why I made this report is because I think it wasn't fair to fully ignore this problem and Kasumi's behaviour. Since there are no specified rules to when it comes to noobs (not gameruiners, but actual noobs who are just dumb when it comes to Dota) and since this guy technically isn't a gameruiner (he's clearly a noob, I know, but he isn't doing this intentionally) and adding Kasumi's rude behaviour to the list I feel like you may want to reconsider your decision.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6039267

Offline -Natsumi

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request Kasumi_Arimura.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 11:23 »
First of all its not national intolerance. He played shit, and he is latvian, so i called him latvian shit. This is a very mild insult.
I didnt say that "every latvians are shits" or "latvia is shit country" - that would be national intolerance.

And you was not in this game, so you shouldnt even write this ban request. You have nothing to do with this game. ???
Its also "interesting" that you only report me, while valheru started votekick on him same time as me and flame him too.

This chen could save us many times by using his ulti, but after kicking him we saw he didnt even learn it. For some unknown reason maxing his nuke spells was more important.

21:22       [All]    _turnthepage_ killed valheru
21:33    valheru    [Allies]    u got ulty?
21:35    valheru    [Allies]    retard fuck

23:27       [All]    Simke killed Kasumi_Arimura.
23:36    Kasumi_Arimura.    [Allies]    chen
23:37    Kasumi_Arimura.    [Allies]    use ult

25:50       [All]    Anatak was kicked by vote.
27:36    valheru    [Allies]    look chen
27:39    valheru    [Allies]    dont got fucking ulty
27:45    antiyou    [Allies]    lol
27:46    antiyou    [Allies]    omg

About his item build: buying lothar may not against the rules, but on Chen i consider it anti teamplay. Its a support hero, so for what reason he needs lothar? Thats a wasted 2800, he could buy meka and some wards on that gold.
Even if he needed a survivability item there are much better options for support heroes like force staff or glimmer cape.

And yeah i started votekicking him from early on because it was clear he has no idea what he is doing. He came to safe lane and start autoattacking creeps, sabotaging my farm. If he go jungle both of us could farm more and get more exp, i asked him many times to leave the lane:

01:22    Kasumi_Arimura.    [Allies]    go wood

03:53    Kasumi_Arimura.    [Allies]    can u go wood?

So the point is he is an anti teamplayer and deserved to be kicked.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 12:04 »
I'll keep this short to avoid spam.

This is the game I posted a couple of moths ago, played this one on my brother's account:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5882854

Took pudge, held the game alone for over 40 minutes, lost because I had four carries who were clueless when it comes to farming. 3/4 had Lothars against Zeus, the only "disable" (if we can even call it a disable) was my Ethereal Blade. Why does this matter? Because your Chen was a noob (beginner) and this is an example of retards. Especially VS, who wasn't even obligated to play it as a carry. You pretty much won't get a better example then this one and yet, even if I tried to votekick any of these guys it would be considered as votekick abuse.

As for the flame, stating that you hate black people in general is racism. Calling an individual "a nigger" is still racism. Same goes with you. If you felt the need to call him precisely a "Latvian" shit that means you have a dose of intolerance because he's Latvian. You could have found a more suitable "adjective" but you chose this one, stop trying to find an excuse.

Since you asked this, the main reason why I excluded Valheru from this request is because he raged out AFTER he got affected by Chen's noobism while you were an arrogant bastart right from the start of the game. Furthermore, you're still trying to find an excuse and justify your actions so bad that you're willing to drag Valheru back into this because "He did the same thing".

I agree with you only on one thing, it wasn't necessary to interfear and re-open this, but I simply felt the need to do so. All I'm asking is a reconsideration, nothing else.

Offline -Natsumi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 13:07 »
No, im not trying to justify anyting, we kicked an anti teamplayer and we didnt break any rule by doing that. But if you feel that this guy was kicked for no reason, you should report everyone that voted yes not just me... Also that votekick which passed was started by valheru not me, just saying. But you only point out me, on a game you didnt even play. ??? Thats why i said its "interesting", like if you have something against me and just want to get me banned. Maybe i flamed u in a game or something? I dont remember your nick.

Also i dont know anything about Latvia, never met any latvian people irl, how can you say i have a dose of intolerance towards latvian people? Jesus...
You must be some hypersensitive guy.

And lastly, why do u even made this drama topic? VanGogh already solved this ban request, if you not satisfied with his decision then just write to head mods...
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126889.0

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 14:08 »
We're spamming too much so I'll be even shorter.

You wrote "Latvian shit", that was your choice. It's exactly like writting "Turk shit" except insulting Turks on LA is so common that the ban applies by default. It's maybe normal for you to use that kind of speech but try saying something like this to someone in person. After all it's just "a mild insult".

This isn't personal and you don't know me. I involved myself enough to make the new report because I feel like the previous one wasn't specific enough.

This is a separate report made by a separate member, and I didn't report you for the exact same thing. A complaint could have been made according to the rules but the complaint should have been made by the person who made the original post, since his ban request was denied by VanGogh.

Last but not least, playing on Lagabue isn't our right, it's a privilege. The reason why I'm saying this is because admins can pretty much do anything with an explanation "Because f*ck you that's why" if they wanted to (keep in mind, I said if they wanted to). Also, I think it's allowed to ask for a second opinion when it comes to this kind of stuff, as long as the reason isn't irrational or as long as it isn't spam (and this is pretty much turning into spam so I'll shut my mouth from now on).

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 14:45 »
@nikolagay your posts make a lot of sense, but in one thing you are very wrong. This chen is not a beginner, not a noob, I checked his other games and his other accounts as well, pretty much had positive stats on every account.
Spoiler for Hiden:
15:42    antiyou    [Allies]    liek no help for team
15:44    antiyou    [Allies]    go lotar
15:47    antiyou    [Allies]    itr will help us
15:55    Anatak    [Allies]    help you?
15:56    Anatak    [Allies]    why?
15:58       [All]    Gosn.JebaC killed ^k.
16:07    Anatak    [Allies]    i play 2 v 1
16:10    Anatak    [Allies]    go helpyourselfs
16:12    Anatak    [Allies]    assholes
He clearly shows no attitude of teamplaying.
also including family.
Spoiler for Hiden:
17:14    Anatak    [Allies]    your dumb mother didnt teach you that?
Also he didn't take ulti on chen.

I also checked his last game as well.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6039516
If you check this game, his last 2 deaths before he got killed was diving on purpose because alch came mid after he had a bad start. He got kicked this game as well.

Anyway my decision on this request.
He's not a new player, he played this way on purpose, he deserved to be kicked for his way of playing.

!denied
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..