Author Topic: Rockafella  (Read 3703 times)

Offline sux2bu

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rockafella
« on: May 17, 2017, 20:10 »
Hello,
Been quite some years since i've logged into this place, actually can't even remember my old account.
So many good memories, sad to see most of my hard work seems gone :-X

Rocka

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
Re: Rockafella
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 20:37 »
Hello :)
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 21:55 »
Sup m8 ,6k yet? :D

Offline sux2bu

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 21:58 »
Hello, can you confirm that you are Rockafella so we can restore your password? Contact some members which knows you, like Bart, 1question! (1question! = vudzo), Astaroth, DatFace, Lex... They can confirm that you are the real Rocka guy :)
What do you mean by this?
So many good memories, sad to see most of my hard work seems gone
Common and vudzo know its me and bart.
And what I ment, I put alot of effort in the graphics things and they got replaced by uhh, lets just say they got replaced ::) even so many awards from good old memories like IHRL and the best tour we've hosted here, you guys just deleted them.

Sup m8 ,6k yet? :D
Kek, not yet, why aren't you ever logging in though? carrying most of the games now ez

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 22:19 »
Im kind of away right now,aint got a pc to play d2 ,and i aint got much time to play anyways.About carrying games and shit,i had some 70%winrate in those 4k games,just didnt have the time to put more games in,and the last time i left,i was just 4,1k,i think we played one or two party games then.Would be nice to see u come here now and then at least for a few games..
Btw this is rocka 99%

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 22:21 »
this boy is the real deaal
Im kind of away right now,aint got a pc to play d2 ,and i aint got much time to play anyways.About carrying games and shit,i had some 70%winrate in those 4k games,just didnt have the time to put more games in,and the last time i left,i was just 4,1k,i think we played one or two party games then.Would be nice to see u come here now and then at least for a few games..
shut the fuk up trol
Spoiler for Hiden:
just kiddings xd
Spoiler for Hiden:
actually i'm not kiddings fuk u xd

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 22:37 »
this boy is the real deaal
shut the fuk up trol
Spoiler for Hiden:
just kiddings xd
Spoiler for Hiden:
actually i'm not kiddings fuk u xd
I fak ur mom

Sorry for spam,just gotta respond to commons idiotism

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 22:53 »
if you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 23:38 »
if you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass
Good job,xpam!
"copy/paste achievement"

Offline sux2bu

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 18:43 »
wat

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 18:47 »
graphics things and they got replaced by uhh, lets just say they got replaced

I mentioned this at the time they changed them, do you know what happened next? They removed all of my forum awards cuz some internet admin got offended about what i said.
They just make zero sense for this place, the icons have have nothing to do with warcraft 3. It's just some guy who had no idea how to be productive for the community and decided to do something useless.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 19:30 »
cockafella carrying bart with his mega sven. Mega carry :P

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 19:32 »
Why do you have Lemmy on profile picture and some anime sh... as a signature im confused :'D

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2017, 22:40 »
Well you put a lot of efforts and then you disappeared. Bart tried to keep it alive, but it was going down and I took things in my hands, got even around 20 participants in PSC in several contests in raw. And GFX will be great again.

I just hope that you guys won't build a wall.

Offline sux2bu

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2017, 22:46 »
graphics things and they got replaced by uhh, lets just say they got replaced

I mentioned this at the time they changed them, do you know what happened next? They removed all of my forum awards cuz some internet admin got offended about what i said.
They just make zero sense for this place, the icons have have nothing to do with warcraft 3. It's just some guy who had no idea how to be productive for the community and decided to do something useless.
y, lol, seems like it.

And thats not even what im talking about anyway efko, my (awesome) banner got replaced by some amateur banner for what reason again? And about the awards, pain in the eyes really? they were all dota awards since this used to be a dota community. And thats not even what I ment, you removed all IHRL awards, you removed the awards from the RotC tournament and several other tournaments. You actually removed memories from the people that build this forum.

Yeah I dunno bout this bart guy, he tends to make my games 500x harder, but at least they aint bored(bart :-* :-*)
https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3172100414
But anyvei you can pay me with battle pass lvls to boost your mmr joker, ill be there for you