Author Topic: Ban Req - afk + family flame.  (Read 293 times)

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Req - afk + family flame.
« on: April 20, 2017, 18:00 »
1: Your NickName?
Sejanus

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
^bubi^
majgti

3: What rule did he/they break?
afk
family flame

4: When was the Rule Broken?
^bubi^ = afk last 15minutes of the game, refusing to help his team,
family flame = from gulag boy majgti
31:31    majgti    [Allies]    im busy fucking your sister and playing dota.. i cant speak.. sorry
39:16    majgti    [All]    naah im bust fucking seljanus mom...

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Yes I flamed them both, for being afkers and idiots!!
But flame in dota is important!!, bringing family into the game or refusing to help a team not so much...

6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6033514

Offline Random

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Req - afk + family flame.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 18:09 »
You started flaming first man, i was playing for fun and you with your friend flamed me all game, flaming me cuz i had lagg last game

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 18:22 »
I lock this topic for preventing from spam and will be checked

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 19:00 »
majgti !Warned Family Related Flame
Panda was afk because his teammate axe destroyed his items and even after he played,you provoke sven many times that he flamed you

You should be careful about insults;they can provoke other players and i saw you did that on other game but he flamed so much that i didn't wrote that but this time you provoked many players in game and i didn't saw any flame from you but still flaming is forbidden in rules