Author Topic: Ban Req - afk + family flame.  (Read 240 times)

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Req - afk + family flame.
« on: April 19, 2017, 20:03 »
1: Your NickName?
Sejanus

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
a1_

3: What rule did he/they break?
afk (he is level 7 end of the game)
family flame

4: When was the Rule Broken?
almost whole game afk, and refusing to play, blaming lag, but he didn't have much max 70ping...

He said that after I asked him to leave.
35:03    a1_    [Allies]    fuck your mother
35:51    a1_    [Allies]    why don't you kick me than idiot mother fucker gyro?
36:13    a1_    [Allies]    fuck your sister

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
He was afk and refused to play for the whole game.
We were unable to kick him as he was the owner/host, so he not only blocked our game, but
also the gold we would normally get of the afk player (kicked player).

6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6033310

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Req - afk + family flame.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 22:42 »
a1_ !14 Days Ban+7 Warn Family Related Flame(2nd Time)/Refusing to Play(2nd Time)
Several times he had got about 90-110 ping but still thats not a reason to stay in base,thats not so much ping that he could play game that you could have chance to win that game and he was host in that game you couldn't kick him
And you shouldn't insult anyone,i saw you insult in that game be careful on next time