Author Topic: < family related flame / national intolerance /  (Read 346 times)

Offline ebyy

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: Your NickName?

ibraa10

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?

sleight_of_hand

3: What rule did he/they break?

< family related flame / national intolerance /
4: When was the Rule Broken?

00:04 Sleight_of_HanD [All] fak utr momy 
00:05 dARipper [Allies] let MID
00:06 tib0ss [Allies] partare o sa te fac tarfa mea
00:06 jasambog [Allies] -don
00:06 Sleight_of_HanD [All] host
01:15 Sleight_of_HanD [All] wtf is OM
01:17 tib0ss [Allies] me and shaman top
01:28 Sleight_of_HanD [All] ur shithole counrty

6: Link of the game? (if applies),

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6026429

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: < family related flame / national intolerance /
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 05:42 »
Did he really said that?
Omg we are so sorry bro, we feel for you, i cant imagine anyone saying that to someone,i think admins should ip ban the whole country that he lives in, big shame to humanity this is. You and 2-3 other users here are trying hard to make this server and forum better and better, 95% of the requests are from you and we the rest users support your good work. By the way may god have mercy on his soul for saying that and dont worry justice will come soon for him.
PS: i checked the chat in this game and he also said "pussy" , go write new ban request for that to bro, he must pay for what his done.
PS: sorry admins

Offline -Natsumi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 08:15 »
Did he really said that?
Omg we are so sorry bro, we feel for you, i cant imagine anyone saying that to someone,i think admins should ip ban the whole country that he lives in, big shame to humanity this is. You and 2-3 other users here are trying hard to make this server and forum better and better, 95% of the requests are from you and we the rest users support your good work. By the way may god have mercy on his soul for saying that and dont worry justice will come soon for him.
PS: i checked the chat in this game and he also said "pussy" , go write new ban request for that to bro, he must pay for what his done.
PS: sorry admins

Yes, there is nothing wrong with some flaming in a game like dota. Eby u ruin this server, u always provoke people and when they flame u run to report.
If u are so supersensitive to insults then dont play competitive games.  ;)

Offline [D.J]

• Advanced Member
  • Dont Fuck Up
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 08:24 »
next acc is Kwon.yuri^ it Natsumi i will out ling after game

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 10:01 »
!Denied
His account is supreme clean account without any warns and he was angry that you didn't balanced game